Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stingray

Adventurecon - Knoxville TN

Seems like it was about $95.00 per night at the Hiltons of Knoxville. They have a group rate for the Hiltons. There is a Holiday Inn closer to the convention center, but all the celebrities were at the Hiltons. It was pretty cool when I was eating breakfast, I had C3PO (Anthony Daniels) on the left of me and Darth Vader (Dave Prowse) on the right of me.

Here are some pics.

Was that you with Claudia Christian in that pic?

Yes. This is a little of topic, but if you go to my website I have some pics (not the best in the world) of the Star Trek 40th Anivesary Con at Las Vegas (2006) and this years DragonCon. If you click on the Photos button on the left, you will find my DragonCon photos.

Cool. I am familiar with Dragoncon. Another website i go to promotes that con. Thanks for the link i'll check that out.

Nice pic with Gil Gerard and Erin Gray. I am a huge fan of Buck Rogers. Will they be at the Adventurecon?

Cool. I am familiar with Dragoncon. Another website i go to promotes that con. Thanks for the link i'll check that out.

Nice pic with Gil Gerard and Erin Gray. I am a huge fan of Buck Rogers. Will they be at the Adventurecon?

I'm hoping. I have requested them on AdventureCons forum. Here is the link to their forum.

Thanks, if they are there I know i speak for a lot of people in saying "I will be there". :look:

Gil and Erin will be at MegaCon in Orlando this March. Its a far drive for me plus I don't have any vacation left or I would try to go.