Sign in to follow this  
He Who Shall Not Be Named

Food I Like To BUY

OK, this is the thread too lazy to try the recipies in that other thread but who still like to eat. So I'll start it.

Pizza

Bacon Double Cheeseburgers

Grande Lattes at Starbucks

OK, what foods do you like to BUY? Feel free to include foods that can be microwaved, but if a conventional oven is required then you can post in the other thread.

I don't eat out all that much but there are some foods that I would go out of my way to buy when I a) have a sudden craving and b)when I find a place that makes the particular product exceptionally well:

1) Pizza

2) Ribs

3) Chicken Wings

4) Mexican food

5) Peanut Butter Pie

It's a dessert made with peanut butter. Usually it is a mix of peanut butter and chocolate and can sometimes be called a Reses pie after the cups.

Its really hard to find one that is made correctly but when I do, its the most delicious thing in the world!.. :lol:

Hooters has a pretty good one, and the scenery isn't bad either.

I believe Hooters serves the pre-packaged "Hershey" brand. Its not bad but its not the best I've had. I had one once by a gourmet bakery years ago. We ordered tons of cakes and pies for a catering event we were doing. I've been wracking my brain trying to remember the name of that bakery because it had the absolute best Peanut Butter Pie I've ever tasted.

Just give me and SeeingEyeBorg some buffalo wings and some chocolate...and try to keep your distance. :lol:

Do you take the wings and dip them in chocolate sauce?........ :look:

Just give me and SeeingEyeBorg some buffalo wings and some chocolate...and try to keep your distance. :lol:

Do you take the wings and dip them in chocolate sauce?........ :lol:

That's too fat, even for me. :look: