Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dabo Queen

Lieutenant Commander Dabo Queen

Congrats!!! Now that you are a command officer i hereby request your transfer to the bridge of my ship.

Lt.Cmdr. on deck!!!!! :) :laugh: :lol:

You have a ship? Why the heck was I not informed before?

Does your ship have a place to set up my dabo wheel?

That accomodation can and will be made for you. You know, MACOs need to have a little r&r too! :lol:

Awesome...as long as they remember the first rule of Dabo is to keep their eyes on the wheel, not on my...awesome skills. :lol:

Congratulations Lieutenant Commander Dabo Queen! :lol: ;) :lol: Keep up the most excellent posting.

I am also a Star Trek AND GH fan. Sometime we have to talk about that. (I can't believe the killing off of characters on GH lately: Alan, Emily and today ... well if you didn't see it I won't spoil it, but I'd like to assimilate those writers and give them a Brain, a Heart and the courage to Write and write well!)

Again congratulations on your promotion! We're glad you're here!

Congrats on your rapid promotion to Lt. Commander! Come around later and I'll give you a nibble....... :lol:

Congratulations Lieutenant Commander Dabo Queen! :lol: ;) :lol: Keep up the most excellent posting.

I am also a Star Trek AND GH fan. Sometime we have to talk about that. (I can't believe the killing off of characters on GH lately: Alan, Emily and today ... well if you didn't see it I won't spoil it, but I'd like to assimilate those writers and give them a Brain, a Heart and the courage to Write and write well!)

Again congratulations on your promotion! We're glad you're here!

OMG, I know!!!! How are they going to do that to Georgie, legacy character and princess of my heart???

Not to mention it hurts Spinelli, Maxie and Mack...three of my favorite characters!

Congrats on your rapid promotion to Lt. Commander! Come around later and I'll give you a nibble....... :lol:

Hey, it's "later"....where the eff is my nibble, Dahar master?

Roooowwwrrrr....*Bites left earlobe of Dabo_Queen and draws a small amount of blood*

:lol:

Roooowwwrrrr....*Bites left earlobe of Dabo_Queen and draws a small amount of blood*

:lol:

*touches ear, looks at the blood on hand, laps at it while staring @ Kor seductively*

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

* salutes fist to chest Klingon style *

i commend you on your promotion, Lt. Commander, well done !

May you lead your troops into many glorious battles !

dooj ti-VOK-takh !! ( always trust your instincts ! )

I thank you, Marcos. Q'apla!