Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Why Would EBAY Allow This?

Help Me Give a Christmas Gift to the World! Item number: 110205124095

Seller of this item? Sign in for your status Watch this item in My eBay

This item has been added to My eBay for Guests.

As a guest, you can:

Track up to 10 items on this computer in My eBay

Receive an email reminder for this item a few hours before it ends

Starting bid: US $1,000,000.00

Your maximum bid: US $

Place Bid >

(Enter US $1,000,000.00 or more)

No payments for 3 months Apply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: Dec-19-07 02:54:04 PST (1 day 19 hours)

Shipping costs: US $0.41

Other (see description)

Service to United States

Ships to: United States

Item location: Gainesville, FL, United States

History: 0 bids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting time: Dec-12-07 02:54:04 PST

Starting bid: US $1,000,000.00

Duration: 7-day listing

Payment methods: PayPal

See details

Meet the seller

http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/cb/de/06bc_2.JPG

Seller: japaneezer( 2 )

Description (revised)

A million unexpected dollars would be a miracle. Im not sure how the business of asking for a miracle works, but I figure this is a good way to start. The auction is for 1 million and 41 cents. The 1 million is not for me; it is for others. Aside from what I owe the government from receiving this 1 million dollars, I will not seek to gain anything tangible from this auction. I will be giving the full amount to those that I care about and those who truly need it. Ill even give the money anonymously when possible to receive no recognition for it; or I can donate in your name. The 1 million and 41 cents is for the letter which I shall be writing you upon payment. Ill even drive to you to thank you personally for helping the people I care about (if you live in the Continental US) I don't have a sad story to tell, and I just want to help others. This may sound crazy, but it just might work......Included is a picture of me and it is an accurate representation of what I will look like if this auction is a success. Please feel free to contact me to ask any questions, and Ill be more than happy to provide you with documentation to prove that Im living up to my end of the bargain. So the final thought is if you had a million dollars, would you give it all away? For me the answer is YES.

Thanks in Advance and Merry Christmas!

Any bidders?...........He takes PayPal.......... He looks like an honest guy doesn't he?....... :laugh:

Let me guess... If he actually gets the money, he's going to anonymously donate it to... that poor family in the Upper East Side of New York who can't afford their ritzy appartment.

:laugh: