What was the best episode of the Twilight Zone?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best episode of the Twilight Zone?

• The After Hours
    • The Dummy
    • The Encounter
    • The Fever
    • The Howling Man
    • The Invaders
    • Kick the Can
    • Living Doll
    • Long Distance Call
    • The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
    • Mute
    • Night of the Meek
    • Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
    • Number Twelve Looks Just Like You
    • Nothing in the Dark
    • The Obsolete Man
    • An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge
    • People Are Alike All Over
    • The Purple Testament
    • The Shelter
    • Time Enough at Last
    • Two
    • To Serve Man
    • A Passage for Trumpet
    • Walking Distance

To Serve Man.

Click for Spoiler:

The aliens land bringing a book written in the alien language so no body knows what the book is. A group of linguists get on the job of translating the book. A group of humans are chosen to be ambassador's for Earth and get to have the privilege of going back the aliens home world. Just as the last person is boarding the spaceship to leave one of the translators come running up to the scene hollering "It's a cookbook!" But it's too late, the ship leaves with it's precious cargo of Earth Food.

:spock:

What about the one with the driving girl who's actualy dead and the hitchhiker? I can't remember the title.

I don't rember the title but I like the one when likes to read and never has time and then everybody gets killed with some kind of bomb but his glasses get broken so he can't read.

What about the one with the driving girl who's actualy dead and the hitchhiker? I can't remember the title.

The title you are looking for is 'The Hitch-Hiker' from season one.

I don't rember the title but I like the one when likes to read and never has time and then everybody gets killed with some kind of bomb but his glasses get broken so he can't read.

That is Time Enough At Last. Very good episode and the one that everyone remembers.

Lots of good episodes to choose from..I voted for 'To Serve Man'..It has always been a favorite of mine..

Stardate:213652.3

Are we talking about the new Twighlight Zone or the old one??

My favorite from the old one was Two.

My Fav from the new one is one with a title i cant remember

Click for Spoiler:

Its the one where this lady is sent back in time to kill Hitler when he was a baby.When she gets there she becomes the Nanny of Hitlers family and sees that his mother really loves him and everytime she tries to kill him she cant.At the end she kidnappes Hitler and is running through the street with cops chasing her.She sees this homeless woman and she still cant do it so she gives Hitler to this woman and jumps off a cliff killing herself.The family thinks she had the baby with her and doesnt look for it.But we find out the reason Hitler became so evil is because he grew up with that homeless woman for a mom instead of his real mom.So she created the monster that she originally went back through time to destroy

Edited by geranimo

There is only one Twilight Zone. The rest are just poor copies :assimilated:

Stardate:213655.9

Oh i dont know.The ones they had on UPN a while ago had a few good episodes.But on a whole i agree the original will always be the best.

There is only one Twilight Zone. The rest are just poor copies :laugh:

Stardate:213655.9

Oh i dont know.The ones they had on UPN a while ago had a few good episodes.But on a whole i agree the original will always be the best.

I'm of the opinion that the first was the best. The only thing that any knockoff did better was the opening sequence in The Outer Limits, and that's just because the computer graphics were better.