Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Family

Ok when I was little my dad used to watch TNG with my Grandpa and I would sit on my dads lap while they watched.. A couple years later we went to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) and they had a Star Trek exhibit they even had a transporter any way at that time I thought it was scary because they had a lot of Klingon stuff. Then a few years later I was at my Gradma's house I couldn't sleep and it was late so I truned on the T.V. and there was Picard and Crusher around the campfire from Attached well I only watched like 1 minute of it but then another couple of years later I started watching TNG often with my dad and the first thing I did on star trek.com was try and find the ep that i had seen at my grandma's so I watched every single 30 sec. preview starting from the begining need I say that Attached is in the 7th season.. any way since then I have become more and more obsessed and while I love st tng I always enjoy it best when sitting and watching it with my dad or brother...

when I was little my dad would ask me who my fav person on TNG was I always said "The red headed lady" because I could never remember her name.. and also it turns out that after I watched the whole ep. of Attached it is now my fav ep.. all hail Bev :wow:

I have to admit I am pretty found of her myself. Even if I have been secretly in love with her for the last 25 years. :wow:

Although I have had no children, I have my neices and nephews watch TNG with me and their parents in my home after dinner whenever possible. I think Star Trek is a very good family show. Since I started showing my startrek collection to them, they have come to visit more often, are better behaved at the table, and eat dinner more quickly.