Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Jericho Returns - Feb 12th

Jericho's second season (only 7 eps) has its official return date - Feb 12th.

If you missed season one - rent the DVDs or you can even watch the entire season online at CBS. This was a very compelling drama in one of the more unique and IMO innovative plotlines I've seen on tv in a long time. IMO one of the best shows in television history. I think every thinking person would like this show. Not that television is too concerned with thinking people these days.

As someone who was a social science major in college (I majored Psychology - minored in Anthropology) I am fascinated by people and their behavior. While I think this may have sanitized some of the behavior for television - it was quite thought provoking about what would happen to a small town in Kansas who saw a mushroom cloud to the West - and were entirely cut off from the rest of the world by lack of communications and road gangs patrolling the highways. As they go through the season they learn more of the actual extent of the bombs.

All of the actors are terrific and I am curious to see where they go - I think season two is about "reconstruction"