Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Fever

I downloaded this song off of Kazzaa. They list the artist as Nana Visitor..! Is this really her? Sure sounds like her. My question is; did she perform this in a DS9 episode? I haven't seen them all yet. Or, did she put out a music CD on the side. I like her alot and I have to say she sounds real good on this song.

Don't know..I haven't seen too many DS9 episodes yet..I need to buy more DS9 season sets.. :spock:

Yep, she wasn't Kira when she sang it though. She was a holosuite character that Vic made for Odo in his nightclub.

Cool..I'll look forward to watching that Episode..Any idea which season it's in?..I'm guessing it's towards the end of it's 7 year run..

That song,as sung by Nana Visitor,can be found on the Best of Star Trek Vol.2(CD),and may be purchased by visiting GNP/Crescendo Records website.Great song.I love the way Nana sings it.Of course,I love the way Nana does a lot of things . . . . . . :spock:

Cool..I'll look forward to watching that Episode..Any idea which season it's in?..I'm guessing it's towards the end of it's 7 year run..

Pretty sure it was Season 6.

Yep.That's her...

that song is on one of the Star Trek cd's....don't know which,but I've heard it before at a music website.

:(

Oh,(stupid me),roguedawg already told you this!I suppose I should start reading all the replies to topics before I post!Doh! :tear:

Edited by admiralpeewee

That's always a great song for any beautiful woman to sing. Her version was sexy and playful. Very cool.

Rose McGowan sang the same song, similarly well in a similar vein, last year on Charmed.