Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Canadian Beer Drinkers Threaten Planet

For the full article

foxnews

Scientists have found a new threat to the planet: Canadian beer drinkers.

The government-commissioned study says the old, inefficient "beer fridges" that one in three Canadian households use to store their Molson and Labatt's contribute significantly to global warming by guzzling gas- and coal-fired electricity.

I just can't read a story about beer without thinking of Kor

"University of Alberta researcher Denise Young, who led the study, suggests that provincial authorities hold beer-fridge ... round-ups to eliminate the threat ..."

That could be a real bonus for Canadian Cowboys. :P

Some Canadian beer drinkers will be foaming at the mouth over this news. I'm sure Kor will be popping into this thread to drink in all the details of this study.

Everyone acts like Kor's drinking beer and posting news is a bad thing. I, as a matter of fact, get more beer news from him than any other site I've been to. :P

I'd be happy to help the Canadian authorities round up all the beer fridges...........with the beer still in them of course!...... :P

I'd be happy to help the Canadian authorities round up all the beer fridges...........with the beer still in them of course!...... :P

It's great to see Kor offering to be so helpful. This story obviously has him in good spirits. :P

It's great to see Kor offering to be so helpful. This story obviously has him in good spirits. :huh:

Thats me! Always willing to help out!..... :P