Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Cow Falls Off Cliff And Hits Van

Cow Falls Off Cliff and Hits Van

AP

Posted: 2007-11-06 13:57:50

MANSON, Wash. (AP) - Charles and Linda Everson were driving back to their hotel when their minivan was struck by a falling object - a 600-pound cow.

The Eversons were unhurt but the cow, which had fallen off a cliff, had to be euthanized.

The year-old cow fell about 200 feet from the cliff and landed on the hood of the couple's minivan, causing heavy damage.

A Chelan County fire chief, Arnold Baker, said the couple missed being killed by a matter of inches in the accident Sunday on a highway near Manson.

The Eversons, visiting the area from their home in Westland, Mich., to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, were checked at Lake Chelan Community Hospital as a precaution.

Everson, 49, said he didn't see the cow falling and didn't know what happened until afterward.

He said he kept repeating: "I don't believe this. I don't believe this."

This cow may have jumped over the moon first................

Edited by Kor37

I can picture it now...

"Honey, that was such a lovely dinner we had at--"

MOOSPLATAHHH!!!!

After falling 200 feet that cow must have been hamburger.....

sorry :nono:

That reminds me, there is a place around the corner from my house that serves cheeseburgers made from sirloin, and they are quite tasty. These things are HUGE! If I get a medium fries with them I can't finish them in one sitting.

Now I'm hungry. Damn you guys!

I sure hope that these people at least got some juicy tenderloins and sirloins before they carted off the cow.

Poor cow. I wonder if it just got too close to the edge, or it got scared, and was running?