Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Patrick Stewart stars in The Scottish Play

Hey folks. I just wanted to give a heads up to the people that enjoy theatre as i do and live in the NYC area

Mr Stewart is going to be appearing at the Brooklyn Acadamy of Music as MacBeth. Although I am unaware of the dates-I'll let you guys know when tickets go on sale (my friend works there in ticketing)

She was telling me how her phone is being bombarded with Trekkies asking about the sale date- There are about 100 camping outside the building. I doubt its any of us though,we are much more considerate!

Anyway- I happened to see him like during his one man show of "A Christmas Carol"- it was genius. And i hope to see him again.

I'll bring the blow by blow when i go see it!

Edited by Tina

OMG!!! I would love to see him in this, even though I live in Chicago, I'd fly there and back to see him.

Is he doig it with the same company that is doing it in London currently? They did it this summer in Chichester, where it sold out quickly. I did have the pleasure of seeing Patrick as Malvolio in Twefth Night there in late August and he was very entertaining in the part!

Please let me know when tickets go on sale. And thanks for sharing any info you hear!

I heard him at a convention do part of his Christmas Carol and it sounded wonderful!

OMG!!! I would love to see him in this, even though I live in Chicago, I'd fly there and back to see him.

Is he doig it with the same company that is doing it in London currently?

Yes! Its going on Tour. I'll post more info when i get it!

If he tours around the country, I will definitely keep my eye out for it. Thanks for the info, Tina!.. :hug:

I would love to see him on stage. His stage work is outstanding.

But, he's always terrific in everything that he does.

Is he doig it with the same company that is doing it in London currently?

Yes! Its going on Tour. I'll post more info when i get it!

THANK YOU TINA!!! You are a saint (or should be one, if canonized!)

Yes i am a saint. lol. Not really. It seems about two hundred Trekkies are camping out already making my friends job harder.

He isn;t going to be there till Feb for a two month limited run with the Royal Shakspearean Company(then they go on tour). And tix will not go on sale till possibly in Late Nov.

Go home..lol..now..bathe or something!

Tix now on sale for members of BAM only. Or if you want to spend 75$ extra you can become a friend of BAM and get tickets now