Sign in to follow this  
jadziaezri

HELP ME OUT PLEASE

As anyone who has read my blog would know, I am getting married on the 29 February 2008.

I need ideas and help for the wedding like songs and some other stuff like who does speaches and stuff.

We are having a relativily small wedding and cam is wearing his kilt and i would like butterflies to feature somewhere.

Only 146 days to go.... omg pulling my hair out

HELP PLEASE!!!!

The wedding song is a very personal choice. Do you have a song that you two consider "your song"? If so, choose that one. As for speeches, the best man is usually the only one required to make a speech and its more like a toast. Butterflies? At the last wedding I was at, the bride and groom released doves when they made their exit from the church. Perhaps you could do the same with butterflies?

How about artificial butterflies in all of the flower arrangements at the wedding and reception and butterflies as part of the cake decorations?

You could also have artificial butterflies in your bouquet and those of the wedding party, a butterfly in the boutonnieres of the men in the wedding party if any will be wearing them.

If you will be using plastic "glassware" at the reception a decal of a butterfly could be put on them.

You could put an embroidered applique of a butterfly on your wedding dress.

If you will have thoses little boxes of chocolate for the guests make them in a candy mold shaped like a butterfly.

Need more ideas? give me a little time.

play "I Do" by 98 degrees. that way your groom will always be reminded for the commitment he's making. not to mention for the love he has for you. if i was there, i'd sing for you.