Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Angry Man Accused Of Sawing Home In Half

Angry Man Accused of Sawing Home in Half

AP

Posted: 2007-09-26 16:06:49

HILLSBORO, Ohio (AP) - A man angry that he wasn't going to be sold a house is accused of using a power saw to turn the abode into a convertible. Rodney Rogers apparently thought an acquaintance was going to build a house and sell it to him, and he was living in it while it was being completed, Highland County Sheriff Ronald Ward said Wednesday.

After the acquaintance refused to complete the sale, Rogers used a power saw last week to make a lateral cut through the walls and siding at about chest level, authorities said.

He cut all the way around the house, Ward said.

Only one thing was keeping the top half of the house in place on the bottom half.

"Gravity," Ward said.

The owners had not estimated the dollar value of the damage, Ward said.

Rogers, 66, of Greenfield, remained free pending a court appearance on Thursday.

Hillsboro is about 50 miles east of Cincinnati.

Haven't we all wanted to do this at one time or another?....... :nono:

And I'm not even Hacked off that Jadziaezri beat me to the Punch. She saw the opening and took it, and that's just the Drill here, so I'm not cut up about it at all. Good work, Jadziaezri. Way to build on a good set up. You don't just try, you succeed! :)

And I'm not even Hacked off that Jadziaezri beat me to the Punch. She saw the opening and took it, and that's just the Drill here, so I'm not cut up about it at all. Good work, Jadziaezri. Way to build on a good set up. You don't just try, you succeed! :)

nice

i am so glad you didnt tell me to screw myself. thought you might try to nail me to the wall. that wood have been upsetting.