Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Bald Man Accused In Hair -Loss Theft

Bald Man Accused in Hair-Loss Theft

AP

Posted: 2007-09-12 23:28:06

OSSINING, N.Y. (AP) - A bald man went into a pharmacy and stole five bottles of a hair loss treatment but was caught while running away, police said. Mark Hoousendove, 42, was arrested on misdemeanor charges of petty larceny and resisting arrest, Detective Lt. William Sullivan said. The product was worth about $50.

Hoousendove, of Freeport, had just dropped off friends who were visiting an inmate at Sing Sing prison on Sunday when he went into the pharmacy, police said. An officer nearby chased him and grabbed him, they said.

Hoousendove was jailed in lieu of $3,000 bail and was due in court Thursday.

There was no telephone listing for Hoousendove at the home address provided by police, and a call to the only listing for a Hoousendove in Freeport rang unanswered.

Hmm...I didn't know that Van Roy's real name was Hoousendove.................

I think Kor needs the hair loss treatment more than I do.

LOL.....My pic is posted on this board, Van Roy. Your pic used to be your avatar. Anybody looking at the pics should be able to tell real quick who needs hair loss treatment....... :tribble:

LOL.....My pic is posted on this board, Van Roy. Your pic used to be your avatar. Anybody looking at the pics should be able to tell real quick who needs hair loss treatment....... :tribble:

That avitar wasn't exactly a close-up. My hair was cut short at the time, and you only saw me facing the camera, so it's not like you could do a folicle count anyway.

That avitar wasn't exactly a close-up. My hair was cut short at the time, and you only saw me facing the camera, so it's not like you could do a folicle count anyway.

Thats true. The glare off the shine from your head prohibited any accurate folicle count.......... :laugh:

Hey, let's not split hairs over who needs the hair treatment product. Many members of the "Old as Dirt" Club probably either could use it, or may need it in the NEAR future. :tribble: I include myself somewhere in those two groups. :laugh:

Edited by trekz

Trekz, I'm surprised you let this one pass:

Hoousendove sure had a "hair" brained idea

You're right TUH. It was a "hair" brained idea. But once Hoousendove got it into his head, he couldn't part with it, and the idea just grew on him.