Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

What A Pathetic Loser!

I couldn't watch the entire thing.

I started getting nauseous.

Me too. It's just disturbing to see someone that worked up over a celebrity.

I hope he's drunk, or stoned. If not, I feel a little less for being a human; something that centuries of murderers, thieves and tyrants hasn't accomplished. :tribble:

The guy's name is Chris Crocker. Apparently he has been doing this schtik for a couple years and has built up something of a following on YouTube and MySpace.

I'm sure Jon Stewart and Bill Maher are having fun with this one. It might even reach "Star Wars Kid" or "All Your Base" proportions.

The spoofs are coming out. Here is one of them.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

I thought it was hillarious the way he put on makeup in the middle. :)

I did some more research into the original video and that was actually his second take.

"YOU HAVE NOT SPENT A MILE WALKING IN HIS SNEAKERS... or platform pumps, I don't know what he wears... BUT I'LL BET IT'S STYLISH!!" :)

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

The guy's name is Chris Crocker. Apparently he has been doing this schtik for a couple years and has built up something of a following on YouTube and MySpace.

I'm sure Jon Stewart and Bill Maher are having fun with this one. It might even reach "Star Wars Kid" or "All Your Base" proportions.

The spoof are coming out. Here is one of them.

OMG that's hilarious! I love the makeup application. ROTFLMAO!!! :)

I thought it was hillarious the way he put on makeup in the middle. :)

I did some more research into the original video and that was actually his second take.

"YOU HAVE NOT SPENT A MILE WALKING IN HIS SNEAKERS... or platform pumps, I don't know what he wears... BUT I'LL BET IT'S STYLISH!!" :)

This is hysterical. Seth Green nailed this spoof! And I agree Bakulababe: the makeup application was a great touch.

I'm waiting for some crazed Trek fan to do the same type of rant defending Rick Berman...... :)

"LEAVE KOR37 ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! He is going through some tough times with his ex-wives and his employee's IRS withholding and half his drivers in jail. *combs his thick head of hair* IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!"

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

"LEAVE KOR37 ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! He is going through some tough times with his ex-wives and his employee's IRS withholding and half his drivers in jail. *combs his thick head of hair* IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!"

:) :) :angry:

when i first saw this video, part of me just thought he needs a (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't) life. britney's carrer has been dead after she made the mistake of marrying kevin federline, had two babies, and [bLEEP]-ed her life more than lindsey lohan and pairs hiton has combined. and this guy comes on wearing a (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't) wig, crying his little heart out that we leave her alone. well i have one thing to say to this potsie....Britney has done this to herself. it's her fault that she decided to get drunk with 50 cent, Diddy, and her reportely new boyfriend criss angel, the night before the VMA's. and by the way buddy, crying on pubic televison and te net isnt the best way to get people to listen to you...just makes you more of an *buttocks*.

:) :) :laugh:

:) :blink: :) :angry:

ditto..i mean the guy dresses in drag, probably just like britney spears, and gets the living crap beaten out of him from day to day. i mean i hate to say it, but this guy needs to get out more and just not let something like what the media and the public is doing to britney spears...i mean last time i checked, we still had something called the first ammendment. we should allowed to say what we want about anyone, at any given time.

Edited by tj_hawk