Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Favorite Odo Episode?

omg i just realised that i am not worth my weight as a niner. I love that ep where he is dying. and also the one where kira is trapped in that crystal

For Odo, I really liked "The Asscent". It was a great episode for sustained interaction between him and Quark. I also loved the line in that episode where Odo is hurt and Quark is dragging him. Odo says "Don't try to be a hero" and Quark responds with "I'm not trying to be a hero, I'm taking you along as emergency rations. If you die, I'm going to eat you!"

Classic line!

I even did a photoshop job on some images from this episode a couple years ago...

gallery_1_1_1088581559.jpg

The last one - so that I knew I didn;t have to see him again. DS9 is the only series I just panned after it was finished. I would never buy box sets or watch re-runs. Just wasn't my cup of tea and Odo was one of the many reasons why... (sorry :VBGal2: )

The Episode "His Way "is my fave ep that features the stalwart constable of DS9.

In thinking back on some of the Odo episodes I also have to say "His Way" was one of my favorites. I think it showed him to be more emotional than we might have thought he was before.

"Things Past" was also a good episode. Not a "favorite", but good none the less.