Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadziaezri

Happy Birthday Hang

It's Hangon's birthday today? Why isn't it listed??? :blink:

But in any case:

:laugh::laugh::b-day::elephant::elephant:

Hope you had a great one, my friend!

I got on here at 00:12 this morning so you should get it in about 18 hrs from then

I keep forgetting that you live in the future, Jadziaezri!..... :laugh:

:blush 2: ..Thanks jadziaezri its people like you that made me want to come back,thanks Gummy, Kor my good friend!! :laugh:

Later i will toast you guys at my party :beer:

Thanks trekmachine...i had a great birthday and a massive HANG over for 2 days :elephant:

Happy Birthday Hang! Just remember to put Mandy to bed before unwrapping your gift from Debbie. :laugh:

:b-day: *spits coffee all over*...i anit replying to that or it will be my next birthday before i get lucky again :laugh: .... :elephant:

Happy birthday, Sorry I didn't get this to you intime for it.

Hope you have a plesant forthcoming year!

Thanks trekmachine...i had a great birthday and a massive HANG over for 2 days :blink:

Happy Birthday Hang! Just remember to put Mandy to bed before unwrapping your gift from Debbie. :laugh:

:b-day: *spits coffee all over*...i anit replying to that or it will be my next birthday before i get lucky again :elephant: .... :hug:

:aikido: *THWACK* for you and MrPsychic :elephant: Men you cant live with them and you cant kill them with out being put in jail :laugh:

Happy Belated Birthday! :laugh: Hope your hangover has faded! :elephant:

Thanks trekz my good friend :laugh: its hard to belive it was a week ago :elephant: where does the time go?...the Hang over had left but after reading the above posts by me Debbie thought it would be a good idea to give me a few blows to the head just to rattle it up a bit. :b-day:

Happy Birthday

Thanks Ezri T :blink: