Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Zicree, Takei Had 'World Enough and Time' For 'New Voyages

Its amazing how these professional actors think so much of the New Voyages group that they are all willing to work for free.

I just watched this episode. It was pretty good. Much better than the last one but not as good as "In Harms Way". They still haven't explained how Chekov is on board after he supposedly "died" in the last episode. Takei did a good job and it was nice to see Grace Lee Whitney again.

Oh...and how typical of Kirk to want to bang Sulu's daughter..... :laugh:

Edited by Kor37

I watched it on Saturday Night and loved it. And Kor's right, it was better than "In Harm's Way".

I watched it on Saturday Night and loved it. And Kor's right, it was better than "In Harm's Way".

No...I said it was better than the LAST episode (the Koenig episode) but NOT as good as "In HArms Way"

No...I said it was better than the LAST episode (the Koenig episode) but NOT as good as "In HArms Way"

Whoops. Sorry to misquote. I actually thought it was better than IHW.

For the record (and at the risk of sounding like Van Roy), I would have done Sulu's daughter too. :laugh:

Whoops. Sorry to misquote. I actually thought it was better than IHW.

For the record (and at the risk of sounding like Van Roy), I would have done Sulu's daughter too. :laugh:

I also agree. She is a major hottie and a really good actress!