Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Guilty Vick renounces dogfighting

Suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick apologized after pleading guilty to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges. He said that he was "disappointed in myself" and that "dogfighting is a terrible thing and I ... reject it."

cnn_topstories?i=dRxgJA</img>

cnn_topstories?i=bPD9vLAu</img> cnn_topstories?i=iF0XdqFQ</img> cnn_topstories?i=jLOt4eJb</img> cnn_topstories?i=rOPBsHjG</img> cnn_topstories?i=NDYS3Sv4</img>

http://rss.cnn.com/~r/rss/cnn_topstories/~...9454/index.html

Sounds like a guilty man who's trying to save face. Remember every other time someone asked him about it, he would always say "No Comment" I hope he gets the maximum sentence, what he did was disgusting.

Vick is following the playbook of someone who got caught. First apologize to everyone you can think of and try your best to sound like you mean it. Secondly, show your introspective side and declare that this was a learning experience and that you can only grow better as a person now that you know you did wrong. Thirdly, suddenly find God and start quoting the Bible. Anybody who falls for this BS by Vick is a moron. He's a piece of trash that loves dogfighting and the only thing he's sorry for is that he got caught. I hope he gets the full 5 years.

PS: I'm so glad that my Baltimore Ravens for a chance to break his arm before he got out of football..... :roflmao:

Edited by Kor37

As Rhett said to Scarlett, "You're like the thief who isn't the least bit sorry he stole, but is terribly, terribly sorry he's going to jail."

I only wish they'd throw away the key. Or better yet, treat him the way he treated the dogs.