Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Happiness is - ?

Success makes me happy... any kind really. So basically, acomplishing something I try to accomplish...

And food. Mexican more so. No I'm not fat, ether.

Sex? My picture should be in wikipedia's article on "geeks". Money? What to buy... I'd probably hire a programmer.

Religion irritates me greatly... apparently I'm alone, but then again this is fox news. I can see why those that buy it like it, though.

Religion irritates me greatly... apparently I'm alone, but then again this is fox news. I can see why those that buy it like it, though.

Fox News did not do the study - they reported it - something journalists and news programs are supposed to do. The Associated Press and MTV were the sponsors of the study - I'm guessing MTV was the most surprised by the results.

Things that make me happy???

My friends here, who are always accepting of the idiocy I can often bring to the party.

Things that make me happy???

My friends here, who are always accepting of the idiocy I can often bring to the party.

I.D.I.C. Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations. Something from the Vulcans that makes this board a great as it is. We accept the fact that everyone is different and entitled to their opinions and views.

Live Long and Prosper. :roflmao:

What makes me happy is looking down at Jenny in my arms and seeing the same love I have for her in her eyes for me. That's what's made me the most happy in a very long time.

What makes me happy is watching my son wake-up in the morning. :roflmao:

Edited by Odie

Happiness is getting the job I am up for. That would be happiness, because at least then I would have an INCOME.