Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Man Fails School Exams On 38th Try

Man Fails School Exams on 38th Try

Reuters

JAIPUR, India (June 14) - A 73-year-old Indian farmer who vowed not to marry before passing his high school exams has failed to get through for the 38th time.

Shiv Charan Yadav has been taking the exams -- normally given to schoolchildren at the age of 15 -- every year since 1969, without success.

He was in his 30s when he first decided to better himself through education.

This year, he failed everything except Sanskrit, scoring only 103 out of a possible 600 points.

He said he found mathematics especially hard, blaming the subject for dragging down his score.

"Once I pass I want to get married to a girl who's under 30," Yadav, who lives alone in Kohari village in the western desert state of Rajasthan, told Reuters.

He is now revising for his 39th attempt next year.

There comes a time when you just have to admit you're a moron and get over it........ :roflmao:

His bride will have to be a "special" kind of woman. He has got to learn that there is a time when giving up is a win situation. Final thought, if they are in a culture of no sex til he is married the poor guy is a very old virgin.

Final thought, if they are in a culture of no sex til he is married the poor guy is a very old virgin.

Now why did a picture of Capt_Picard just pop into my head.........? :roflmao:

Edited by Kor37