Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Toilet Water cleaner than fountains

NORTH BEND, Ore. — Middle School student Kyleray Katherman had a hunch something was amiss with the school's drinking fountain water. And right he was.

For an English assignment, he tested the bacteria content at four water fountains and one toilet to challenge a ban on students from bringing bottled water to class. It seems some were using it to sneak in alcohol.

Guess which was cleaner? It wasn't the water fountains.

full story

foxnews

Why would it frightening if the toliets get cleaned daily and water fountains never seen any cleaning agents? It is still gross anyway.

Why would it frightening if the toliets get cleaned daily and water fountains never seen any cleaning agents? It is still gross anyway.

I'm a Cleanliness Fanatic. Everything gets cleaned. And I never use Water Fountains. Too many Pieholes have been there for my liking. :roflmao:

o.O eww... I doubt if there would be enough bacteria in there to do any serious harm, but still, gross. On the other hand, I wouldn't really expect the toilets to have much bacteria; as gross as it may seem, most human waste is relatively sterile (at least, I think so...).

o.O eww... I doubt if there would be enough bacteria in there to do any serious harm, but still, gross. On the other hand, I wouldn't really expect the toilets to have much bacteria; as gross as it may seem, most human waste is relatively sterile (at least, I think so...).

The wet stuff is sterile, and sold stuff is not. :roflmao:

A billion dogs kept as pets can't be wrong.

I was going to say that, but a last my dog is too small to enjoy drinking from the toilet.

Edited by Odie

Another classic example of trying to solve one problem - a few or some students sneaking in alcohol in water bottles - with the result being the only alternative is dangerous. Why in the world can't the school sell or give out sealed water bottles marked somehow and then insist that they be tossed after being emptied. This reminds me way too much of the current ban on bringing in water on airplanes, because of the possible but hardly ever realized threat of a liquid bomb - thus putting one at the mercy of the flight attendants to eventually serve you water you may need for pills or just to stay hydrated. :roflmao:

trekz, it is called the appearance of doing something with security without actually do it. :lol: I am not looking for flying an eight hour with my son if I choice to go home and visit my family. I might take when he is over one. :roflmao:

Edited by Odie

A billion dogs kept as pets can't be wrong.

:lol: You always kill me, Roy.

Please tell me that you don't use your can as a Punch Bowl. :roflmao:

I know the U.S.A has water treatment companies, there's one that by far outcompeats the company I work for, is testing public water not the law there?