Sign in to follow this  
Mitsuko

My first convention!

Hey all, congratulate me lol, I just got back from my first ever ST convention! There wasn't a lot there (it was in a REALLY small town), but I got to meet Max Grodenchik (Rom from DS9) and get a pic taken with him. Aaron Eisenberg (Nog) was also there, and I saw him but didn't get to meet him. I bought a little tribble plushie. It's fuzzy. I <3 it. Unfortunately I didn't get Max or Aaron's autograph, cause we had to leave before that (rats...). But yeah, it was fun. I'm hoping to go again next year, maybe with some friends if I can persuade any to go.

Congratulations! I remember my first con as well. It was a lifetime ago in 1972..... :roflmao:

Glad you had a good time at your first Trek convention! My first Trek convention was twenty years ago. Living in Chicago has given me the chance to see lots of Star Trek related people, and also a bunch of Dr. Who, Stargate, and Babylon 5 stars too. Have fun planning for your next con!

:roflmao: :lol: you are a real fan now!

my first convention was in 2004 - I have seen data, troi, worf and barcaly and many other stars from another series, such as A-Team, The Lord of the ring, Star Wars,...

I have participated in 2006 to the greatest convention in all the world - Las Vegas Convention!

There I have seen Kirk, Spock, Janeway, the doctor, trip, T'pol, archer,...

now I intend to see again brent in england, but he had canceled his apparition in september, because he must go to atlanta and he has not yet decided when to come in europe.

Edited by star_rose