Sign in to follow this  
Gummy

2007 Christmas Ornaments

Do you have a special membership Gummy to get to see the 2007 ornaments so soon?

I like Hallmark ornaments but I get mine from ebay - they're cheaper :laugh: . They have some unicorn ornaments in late 80's early 90's.

Do you have a special membership Gummy to get to see the 2007 ornaments so soon?

I like Hallmark ornaments but I get mine from ebay - they're cheaper :laugh: . They have some unicorn ornaments in late 80's early 90's.

They were a feature story at

http://www.trekmovie.com

That's where I go to get updates on the next movie.

I take it that you collect Unicorns???

How many do you have?

Edited by Gummy

You know I haven't actually catalogued each unicorn I own; (ah another project) I've lost some over the years - I've moved a lot - there was sad accident once that left hooves and horns lying everywhere :laugh:

My favorites are probably the stuffed one "Cornelius" I've had for many years - he's sitting on my monitor and a blanket my niece and nephew bought me years ago that has unicorns and rainbows.

You know I haven't actually catalogued each unicorn I own;

I know exactly what you mean! I have so much Trek stuff that I have bought from over the years that it would take me a week to catalog it all.

Speaking of which, I really want to start getting rid of some of that stuff. It was great when I was younger but now its more clutter than anything. Anybody interested?

You know I haven't actually catalogued each unicorn I own;

I know exactly what you mean! I have so much Trek stuff that I have bought from over the years that it would take me a week to catalog it all.

Speaking of which, I really want to start getting rid of some of that stuff. It was great when I was younger but now its more clutter than anything. Anybody interested?

Oh, no thanks. I've got enough stuff now. :laugh: