Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Woman Bitten After Helping Sick Squirrel

Woman Bitten After Helping Sick Squirrel

AP

JANESVILLE, Wis. (May 21) - A 47-year-old woman who wanted to help a sickly squirrel ended up being scratched and bitten by the animal, according to a police report.

She said she found the squirrel in her window sill about three weeks ago and it looked very small and sick so "she was trying to care for it," the report said.

The Janesville woman said she tried to release the animal Friday when it got loose in her house and, when she picked it up, it bit her on a finger and scratched a hand.

The Rock County Humane Society took custody of the squirrel, and the woman was advised to seek medical attention if she saw signs of an infection, according to the police report.

Thats the thanks you get for trying to help!... :hug:

I don't think that one less critter will make a difference.

I would have kept walking.

Those things can be vicious. : :hug:

Edited by Gummy

I bet anything it was a scout from the Squirrel Army to see if it's possible to take over humans yet...

she obviously didn't know the most famous story I'm sure everyone has heard

A woman felt for sorry for a snake that was sick, so she took it into her house and nursed it back to health. One day, the snake bit her. As she laid on the floor dying, she asked "Why did you bite me? Didn't I help you and make you better?" The snake looked at her before it slithered away and said, "lady, you already knew I was a snake before you let me in"

Edited by Gamera