Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

uncertain times

When the sky comes crashing down, who lifts your frown.

When there's a storm, whose keeping you warm?

Lightning strikes, thunder claps, lights a fire, what mishaps? are you calling me a liar?

The Earth shakes, a fight's born, link's worn, feeling torn, can't go through it again, the ground breaks, I can't take this, restless, need to get away, to safety, I'll say you made me, looking on the horizon, someone I had my eyes on.

When the land crumbles from beneath you, let go of her hand, and swim to an island you thought would save you, sinks you.

Criticism welcome.

Lightning strikes, thunder claps, lights a fire, what mishaps? are you calling me a liar?

The Earth shakes, a fight's born, link's worn, feeling torn, can't go through it again, the ground breaks, I can't take this, restless, need to get away, to safety, I'll say you made me, looking on the horizon, someone I had my eyes on.

When the land crumbles from beneath you, let go of her hand, and swim to an island you thought would save you, sinks you.

Criticism welcome.

That's nice work.

In uncertain times, I find "truth" to be the most comforting thing. To know "why" something happened and what can be learned from it brings a soothing element with it. I like things to make sense.

Criticism welcome.

That's nice work.

In uncertain times, I find "truth" to be the most comforting thing. To know "why" something happened and what can be learned from it brings a soothing element with it. I like things to make sense.

Thanks.

I find truth disturbing though..

It sounds like a song from "Live" Lightening Crashes....

What does that go like?

It sounds like a song from "Live" Lightening Crashes....

What does that go like?

Google the lyrics. And see if there isn't some similarities.