Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Spouse of the week

Woman leaves disabled husband in car in freezing temps.... to gamble.

foxnews

Police said she left her husband in the car and taped a sign to the window, which said "I have a disability. Do not be alarmed. I am resting. Please do not call security."

Yeah, like people from Iowa can read anyway. Idiots Out Walking Around.

The woman was from NEBRASKA. She drove to a city in Iowa, close to the Nebraska border. I see no reason to insult people from Iowa. I know people from Iowa, and who live in Iowa, and they are decent, kind and intelligent. I see nothing in this article that is worthy of such insults. :dude:

She sounds like a gambling addict who need serious counciling and help.

The woman was from NEBRASKA. She drove to a city in Iowa, close to the Nebraska border. I see no reason to insult people from Iowa. I know people from Iowa, and who live in Iowa, and they are decent, kind and intelligent. I see nothing in this article that is worthy of such insults. :dude:

She sounds like a gambling addict who need serious counciling and help.

She intended that sign be read by people in Iowa since that is where she parked. But you're right, I lived in Omaha for a little more than a year and a half and debating who is smarter between Nebraskans and Iowans is like debating the difference between white trash and trailor trash.

I see a great big can of worms being opened here........ :dude:

Yes but what state do the worms live in? B)

I'll only add that I know a few folks from Nebraska too, who also don't deserve imo to be insulted. I just think the outrageous behavior of this woman is what this thread is about.

If we want to insult states, maybe we should have a thread for that.