Sign in to follow this  
roguedawg

Intelligent life found in....California!

Apparently,there are a few voters here in California who actually use their brains when considering which candidate to vote for during an election!I know,I'm totally shocked! :bow: I saw a poll a few moments ago that showed,that among registered voters in the state of California,the Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamente actually has a slim but growing lead over Arnold Schwarzenegger.Should Gray Davis be successfully recalled,political analysts say Cruz will beat Arnie.The reason?Most polled said they favored Cruz's years of political experience.Also,Arnold's refusal (so far) to state his positions on a number of key issues is turning some voters off.Of course,polls are pretty meaningless,and the collective opinions of media analysts don't mean much more than squat,but it gives me a little hope.Not that I'm in love with the idea of another Democrat sitting in the state house,but,given the choice Cruz is the lesser of two evils. :)

Are you sure there is intelligent life in CA? (LOL)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

As with any new discovery of this potential magnitude,further tests need to be conducted.I'll keep you posted! :bow:

The elections of CA do not suprise me, it is crazy as it is. Whatever the previous senator/mayor/whatever did to get a bad rep, I think he might of deserved it and needs to be recalled. As for the intellegent life being found in CA, I would still need some more evidence to allow myself to believe in your findings... its not that i dont trust you, but its that heck, It's CA....

LA LA LAND.... ~Sienfield

Kramer: She is a seductrious, she's an adultrious, shes a whooore... :bow: :)

Uh....excuse me......I'm in California. :bow:

Well there ya go. I need no more proof. Indy is an intelligent person so there really is intelligent life in California!Excited.gif