Sign in to follow this  
Gummy

My reviews of All trek Movies

ST-TMP: Although the trip through V'Ger was a bit too long, I was just happy to have fresh Trek back. The acting was a bit stiff too.

ST=TWOK: By far, the best movie yet. Great effects, great storyline, all around, my favorite.

ST-TSFS: Could have been better. But Reverend Jim as a Klingon? I think they could have done better casting-wise.

ST-TVH: This is one that appeals to even the non-Trek Fans. Good comedy and interaction by the whole cast.

ST-TFF: This one stunk, but I still watch it every so often. The search for God thing just doesn't work very well.

ST-TUC: My second favorite. Good storyline, and a nicely done farewell to TOS Crew.

ST-G: When you kill off Kirk, you make me angry. Soran was an excellent villain in it.

ST-FC: My third favorite. The Borg were nice and scary in it. Alice Krieg was spectacular as the Borg Queen.

ST- I: Insurrection. beh.....

ST-N: Shinzon was another one of my favorite villains. Great effects. A sad farewell to TNG and to Data.

I am looking forward to the next film.

See you at the movies. :mad1:

Wow Gummy thats quite a review of all 10 films how did you manage to watch them all?

:mad1:

Not only was I at the theater on Opening Night for all of them, I also bought them on VHS, then DVD, then the Director's Cut DVD's. So I am able to watch them frequently. Being the fan that I am, I know most of the movies by heart.

I'm probably alone in this but I've always enjoyed Star Trek: The Motion Picture the best. I was especially pleased with the DVD director's cut. Robert Wise (who also directed "The Day the Earth Stood Still") made a mark not just on Star Trek but on Sci-Fi as a whole with this stunningly transcendental film.