Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Audio Clip - ST Franchise & Future

I think that clip was a little dated, between season 1 & 2 but it did say something that caught my ear, paraphrased it stated that the admirals at Viacom stand at yellow alert, ready to jump in if the alien ship fails to correct it's course. That, should scare every ENT bashing fan to nightmares. If they think they have trouble with ENT now wait until the suits are forced to take action, perhaps then they'll wish they had not been so quick to criticize.

"...as the current series ENT enter's it's second season next month"

Compromise? New story made by quoting an old interview.

I listened to it over again and heard that so yes it takes a old interview

But it does mention some newer facts

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

I clicked on the link and all I got was a blank page with no sound. I'm not using IE as my browser. Could that be the problem?

I clicked on the link and all I got was a blank page with no sound.  I'm not using IE as my browser.  Could that be the problem?

First off - Do you have RealOne?

Master Q

Master Q

I think I deleted it a while ago because it tried to take over all the audio/video on my computer. I prefer Windows Media Player.

Master Q

I think I deleted it a while ago because it tried to take over all the audio/video on my computer. I prefer Windows Media Player.

It requires RealOne to play.

If you did download it again, then it is possible to keep your default player as MS-Media Player.

Like if I right-clicked one of my Windows Media Audio files

and then click “Open With”

then “Chose Program” I can then pick the program I wish to open the audio file with and once I click the program I would like it to open with I could then click “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file”

You can also open up Windows Media Player

Go to “Tools”

“Options”

“File Types”

And from there make it the default when you open specific files

Does that help?

(Of course if you don’t want to install RealOne again that’s your choice)

Master Q

I think that clip was a little dated, between season 1 & 2 but it did say something that caught my ear, paraphrased it stated that the admirals at Viacom stand at yellow alert, ready to jump in if the alien ship fails to correct it's course. That, should scare every ENT bashing fan to nightmares. If they think they have trouble with ENT now wait until the suits are forced to take action, perhaps then they'll wish they had not been so quick to criticize.

Then again,maybe the Suits will bring in fresh writers with fresh ideas.Even if that approach is taken and fails,it would still have the desired effect for the anti-Ent faction (of which I am a card carrying member),Enterprise will be off the air. :bow:

Sign in to follow this