Sign in to follow this  
Validus

Most Beautiful Woman

Most Beautiful Woman  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys (and Lesbians) think?

• Angelina Jolie
    • Pamela Anderson
    • Carmen Electra
    • Salma Hayak
    • Scarlett Johansson
    • Halle Berry
    • Kate Winslet
    • Anne Hathaway
    • Sarah Michelle Gellar
    • Jessica Biel
    • Jennifer Love Hewitt

I'm going with Carmen Electra. She seems to have a fun, natural beauty without the plastic (like Pamela) and she has a winning sense of humor (as seen the Scary Movie films).

It depends on my mood and what role they're in. All of these women are beautiful in one way or another. For my vote though, I'd have to go Angelina Jolie.

I used to agree with you Validus. I won't deny that Carmen Electra is good looking. But her wooden acting skills, the fact that she almost single-handedly ruined "Battlebots," and the fact that she's slept with Rodman and Navarro just make her less attractive. Her Taco Bell commercials are funny, though.

Jolie's craziness ruins her for me. Same with Pamela's bedpost notches. Halle, I've just never found all that attractive. Most of the others I would have to do a Google image search to know who they are as I don't watch many movies. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah Michelle Gellar are extremely tough competitors.

For just your list, though, I'd have to say Salma Hayek. Beautiful, and hey, she's been in a Kevin Smith film. That bolsters her appeal exponentially.

My vote is for Halle Berry. She's got to be the classiest one up there and she's gorgeous.

I'll grant that she's beautiful (after all I did put her there) but classy? After Catwoman...I'm not so sure.

you should think about re-phrasing your tittle. i find it slightly offensive. just my opinion.

btw i voted for halle berry

*sigh*

-I swear, this board has the most thin-skinned people on the planet.

Tell you what...if you decide to start a thread called "The most handsome man- for women and gay men" I promise not to be offended at all. Deal?

Edited by Validus

I must admit that I don't see what is offensive about the title either. Care to elaborate, Jadziaezri?

I voted for Anne Hathaway. No plastic and beautiful.

Did you know she's due to star in the film version of Get Smart? I hope its funny...although the whole notion of a spy spoof at this point seems pretty tired.

I must admit that I don't see what is offensive about the title either. Care to elaborate, Jadziaezri?

You don't have to be a lesbian for a woman to find another beautiful. I think the thread could have been worded better by just saying "Who do you find the most beautiful" and leave out the guys and "lesbians" How about this Validus, think before you post a thread. If you have an idea it'll offend someone, how about not wording it that way.

Well- frankly I thought it was funny. Is it my fault that most people have a feeble sense of humor? Hell, you can't say I'm a sexist...I give money to women's shelters and vote Pro-Choice.

Geez...suddenly I'm getting jumped on like I'm Borat. Gimmie a break, people. :blink:

Well- frankly I thought it was funny. Is it my fault that most people have a feeble sense of humor? Hell, you can't say I'm a sexist...I give money to women's shelters and vote Pro-Choice.

Geez...suddenly I'm getting jumped on like I'm Borat. Gimmie a break, people. :blink:

Just remember in this day and age, it's not what you find funny, it's what others find funny or find offensive.

I voted for Anne Hathaway. No plastic and beautiful.

Did you know she's due to star in the film version of Get Smart? I hope its funny...although the whole notion of a spy spoof at this point seems pretty tired.

The film version of "Get Smart" will probably be horrible. I guess Anne Hathaway will be Agent 99.

Even with Steve (the 40-year-old-virgin) Corell as the lead?

I guess I still have nightmares from the last "Get Smart" movie "The Nude Bomb" featuring the original cast.... :blink: