Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Alexander Siddig and Other Trek Alumni on 24

From st.com:

As a reminder, the new season of 24 premieres this Sunday on Fox with Alexander Siddig added to the cast. "Day 6" dawns with a four-hour marathon over two nights — Sunday and Monday Jan. 14-15 at 8 p.m. ET/PT each night — after which it will take its regular slot on Monday nights at 9:00. James Cromwell will reportedly join the show later in the season, as the estranged father of Kiefer Sutherland's character. Plus, frequent Trek guest star Gregory Itzin will reprise his role from last season as the disgraced ex-president. Manny Coto, formerly showrunner on Star Trek: Enterprise, stays on for his second year as writer and co-executive producer.

I am so psyched for the 24 premiere tonight! Its been a long 237 days since the end of Day 5 and the early reviews say Day 6 is awesome.

On a related note, I did go through and attempt to determine how many actors appeared on both Star Trek and 24 (mostly back when I did those two trivia weeks) and the answer is over 100 (I think 103 which will go up with Cromwell and Siddig). I have the list but I may lose it when my laptop was Windows reinstalled. Not sure what's gonna get backed up.

Just an hour and a half left...