Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

TNG Technical Manual

For those of you that have the Star Trek TNG Technical Manual you'll know what I'm talking about. If you look on page 11, you'll see the interior of the Enterprise D, and if you look in the main shuttlebay at the far right there is what appears to be a car. Down 2 decks and to the right there is a mouse. Back up 2 decks and farther right is a giant duck. Farther right in a large open area is a airplane and 2 people. Down 1 deck and right is what looks like the Nomad space probe form TOS, and on the internal part of the deflector array there is a man standing with his arms up. Now I noticed most of this having nothing to do with Star trek, and started wondering why they would put it in there? :dude:

:dude: I never noticed them before but you're right! :bow: Except I don't see the man around the array. After looking closer I see a docked lunar module and command ship, start at the forward torpedo launcher and follow the open shaft straight up to it.

:bow:

I picked those things up right away.My uncle had the manual for over a year before I paged through it and he had never noticed.I think the people at Trek do that sort of thing a lot on the set of the shows.I read something about that somewhere,maybe an old ST The Magazine.Computer monitors would have song lyrics on them instead of scientific data,etc. :dude:

I never noticed that before, the duck and the mouse must have been meant to be there, I don't see the man though..