Sign in to follow this  
Guest -*CADET_Ktrek*-

Hello

Guest -*CADET_Ktrek*-

Hi everyone! I have been looking for a good ST board or email group for some time now. I have fequented Startrek.com but have been very disappointed in the attitude of many so-called fans that post to the boards. I have been a ST fan since the very first episode in 1966 and have seen every series and episode. ST is undoubtedly my favorite TV show although I do like a few others. I'm hoping that this message board is full of other ST fans like me who love the shows and want to read and discuss things related to anything trek. I have to admit that I am not as enthused about Enterprise but I'm hopful that we will see some improvement in the show next year. Indications by Berman seem to imply that even he is aware that changes need to be made. I'm not here to bash any show or any member for their views but do enjoy lively discussions and alternate views as long as they don't become personal. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Thanks!!

Ktrek

Edited by Alterego

Welcome Ktrek!! I've been watching since 1966 too!! I think you're going to like it here. I haven't been here long but have enjoyed it very much. There are lots of good discussions here on just about any topic you can think of. Once again, welcome!

Guest Ktrek

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I guess I messed up on posting the last time as I apparently was logged in as a guest instead of a member. I'm finding the system a lttle finicky.

Ktrek

You were logged in ok, the board was set so that the Admin had to approve all new members though. I've corrected that and added the posting to your post count so you get credit for it.

Welcome to the boards. :) Many of us are refugees from startrek.com so you will probably see lots of familiar names here (I was soong_girl over there). I agree that they have totally lost control over at st.com. The last time I was there the TNG board had been spammed for the first time since I had started going there. :wow: I know you'll enjoy yourself here. Intelligent posts, no name calling and no spam. :wow:

Welcome Ktrek. I too am an st.com refugee. I don't know what's going on there...but it's great fun here. Have a good time!

Sign in to follow this