Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jadziaezri

I Just got AWESOME news

I just got the best news of my life....

My fiance, who had the motorbike accident about eight weeks ago. IS COMING HOME!!!!

He is still on crutches but coming home soon, as in this weekend soon.

OMG i'm sooooooooo happy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yucky::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thats GREAT news, Jadziaezri! Please extend my heartfelt wishes to Cam for a speedy recovery... :yucky:

:clap::yucky: That is great news! Keep us informed! And hope you both had a good birthday too. :clap::clap:

Thanks guys!! A little scared to tell you the truth as he has become slightly disabled due to the accident.

BUT stoked to have him back.

Thanks guys!! A little scared to tell you the truth as he has become slightly disabled due to the accident.

BUT stoked to have him back.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the disability will be something that can be worked around. You'll always have the support of you friends here at Startrekfans... :yucky:

:clap::yucky: THANKS :clap::clap:

He is unable to lift his left foot, the tendons and stuff are gone. It is yet to be decided if he is able to walk without crutches ever. But everyday is a new day

Something similar happened to a good friend of mine. His foot got crushed by some hydrollic machine at work. He was on crutches for a long time but eventually hes was able to walk ok with a cane.

:clap::clap: THANKS :clap::clap:

He is unable to lift his left foot, the tendons and stuff are gone. It is yet to be decided if he is able to walk without crutches ever. But everyday is a new day

I am sorry to hear that :clap: what you said is very true "everyday is a new day" and being positive is the best way to deal with it. :yucky: also Kor is right we will support you in anyway we can.

:clap::clap: THANKS :clap::clap:

I am sorry to hear that :clap: what you said is very true "everyday is a new day" and being positive is the best way to deal with it. :yucky: also Kor is right we will support you in anyway we can.

I agree. Positive thoughts and actions can help. Anytime you need to talk, vent, whatever, we will be a support network for you.

UPDATE: Cam gets out of hospital tomorrow. But my grandmother had a mild heart attack today so i am back being miserable again.

Thanks for the support. I can't catch a break lol

Thats great news.

Don't belive the doctors.

The human sprit is awesom.

When my brother broke his back

in may of last year they said he would

never walk again. Yes he is still confined to a wheelchair

for the most part through hard work fighting and cussing

I have got him not only to stand but with great effort

to walk across the room. They are not always right.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

You will prevail

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother had a heart attack! Hopefully, as you called it "mild", it will be something from which she can recover, and work to cope with. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I've heard about this on messenger. I thought I'd post it on here... don't want to look ignorant :clap:. It's really weird how to say this,

:yucky::clap::clap:

to Cam

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

They'll both be in my thoughts I wish them both good luck :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Cara! :clap:

Cam's actual home coming has been postponed. He is out of hospital and staying with his sister. He will be with me shortly.

Once again, Thank You All!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yucky: