I didn't watch it when it originally aired, but have been catching the reruns on sci-fi. It's a great show!!! My whole family watches it and loves it. Kinda wish they had continued the series, but I hear there might be a movie in the works. :wow:

I guess it's just you and me, Jean-Luc. I'm watching it for the second time now, sci-fi is starting over and ran the pilot on Thursday. It's kind of interesting watching it the second time around, I already know the characters, but I'm seeing things that I missed the first time.

And I have a new appreciation for characters like Alex, now that I know what fate awaits him.

It would be nice to get a discussion going, if there are any other Roswell fans out there??????????? :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

I like Roswell,I saw some of the episodes when it first aired but now that its on the Sci-Fi channel I've been watching every one.Its a great show! Michael cracks me up,the angry teenage alien! :D

I like the sheriff character to,he knows the truth but he just can't prove it and it frustrates him so bad!

Michael cracks me up,the angry teenage alien! :D

Yes, Michael is quite popular with the teenage girls that inhabit my house.

Does the Max/Michael thing remind anybody of Picard/Riker? With Picard/Max being the cerebral, thinking type and Michael/Riker being more action oriented? Because really, Max just THINKS everything to death!!

Thinking everything to death... Sounds like me! Does that mean I'm an alien? :D (tries to zap the cat across the room to the bed... nothing happens...) Guess not... :)

But, serriously... :DROSWELL is a great show! Klingonmike, we seem to be watching the same shows. Do you watch EVERWOOD too? :) You're also gonna love ROSWELL's 2nd and 3rd seasons! :D

It seems we do like the same shows! Its good to know that at least we have that in common! :laugh:

I have never watched "Everwood",I think it comes on when another show I watch is on.

Thinking everything to death...  Sounds like me!  Does that mean I'm an alien? :tear: (tries to zap the cat across the room to the bed...  nothing happens...)  Guess not... :idea:

If thinking things to death makes someone an alien then my best friend is as alien as it gets. She analizes and re-analizes everything!

The last Roswell episode I saw was yesterdays,the one where Michael gets emancipated from his foster father who is now dead,killed by the evil alien.

I love Roswell, but since I haven't had satelite TV for quite a while, I can't watch it anymore. :dude::assimilated:

I've finally decided my favorite season 1 episode is.......Blind Date!!!

Click for Spoiler:

I love the part about Max having one sip of Kyle's drink and is drunk. And it foreshadows what happens to Michael later on.

Anybody have the season 1 set yet?

I'm hoping to have it soon!! wink wink!! Love ya mom

Maaaaaaaybe!!! :grin:

I love Roswell, but since I haven't had satelite TV for quite a while, I can't watch it anymore.

Get the season sets!! They're not as expensive as Star Trek season sets.