Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Shatner's 'Show Me the Money' Shown the Door

I'm not surprised at all, I watched the show once or twice and it was pretty bad. The questions were so easy, and all they did was dance. I mean, it took about 10 minutes to answer one question. Besides, ABC didn't even promote it.

Well, I'll miss it but it seems I can't get enough Shatner these days..I can see why it didn't do well though, it really wasn't much of a game show..The questions were getting a little harder the past few weeks but the show needed something more than just beautiful girls dancing..

Well, I'll miss it but it seems I can't get enough Shatner these days..I can see why it didn't do well though, it really wasn't much of a game show..The questions were getting a little harder the past few weeks but the show needed something more than just beautiful girls dancing..

I saw this show a couple times, mainly to watch Shatner, but it was fairly silly and annoying (Most of the questions were easy, the dancing by the contestants was bad, and the screaming "SHOW ME THE MONEY! was rather annoying). Shatner was amusing and the dancing by the women was ok, but I kept thinking they should have had Tom Cruise as the host (who also screamed the phrase in the movie).