Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

I am alive...

A month of rain, frezeeing cold air that ice formed on the Puget Sound, and a wind storm that knocked out power to one million. Oh, and that's just the weather. It's almost like Washington got hit by a Cat. one hurricane. I would say more right now, but I have to heat up my place before it gets below 30 F tonight. Just thought I would say I'm alive and OK.

Glad to hear that you are OK in all that terrible weather. Let us know how you're doing when conditions improve. You have been missed here!

The nutty thing was they still held the Seahawks game last night!!! I know Seattle lost, but why the heck would you hold a game on a night like that? Also, I'm posting a link so if anyone wants to watch the live news coming out of Seattle and see all the damage. Here it is... news is live at 6 P.M. PST(9 P.M. EST) and at 11 P.M. PST(2 P.M. EST).

.......So the rumours that you had been swept away are NOT true!...Anyway, glad to see you back and keep us posted.

.......So the rumours that you had been swept away are NOT true!...Anyway, glad to see you back and keep us posted.

Swepted away??? More like blown into the next state... My place is still frezeeing cold... hasn't gotten above 60F.

Ten to one says the next Schrammie is going to La Nina.

Um... I don't think so... the last Schrammie I saw was giving to the people at Sea-Tac for taking down the Christmas trees. And back to what's going on around here... Lows going to be around 30F for the next night and there is still over half a million without power.