Sign in to follow this  
Tal

Romualns

Does anyone now were i can buy any Romulan Items because i ive in the UK and there arent many shops that sell Star trek items.

Thanks

:laugh:

Well, you might try looking around at this place. They have a lot of Trek merchandise. At a quick glance I found this shirt. It has the Romulan symbol on it... But you might find something more if you just search around there.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Does anyone now were i can buy any Romulan Items because i ive in the UK and there arent many shops that sell Star trek items.

Thanks

Have you tried ebay? I did a quick search on ebay UK and there were quite a few Trek items listed including some Romulan items.

unfortunately my warbird was badly damaged so i can not get there.

I'm heading to Romulus in a couple of weeks,as a matter of fact.Romulans make excellent slave labour,and we Breen have better things to do than manual labour.I could give you a ride....but first,tell me Romulan,are you physically fit?What I mean to say is,do you think if necessary,you could swing a pick axe,or handle a mining drill? :dude:

I don't do that sort of thing breen so is there any were else i can get some from. Prefebley a tal shiar uniform. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:)

Hmm.Might be expensive,but maybe you could look for a costume shop and have something custom made for you.Or,maybe they might already have something in stock(like for/from halloween).I'm not sure.I know of a few places,but they only sell the various Federation Starfleet uniforms.Sorry.