Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Parent Of The Day, Part 2

Woman Accused of Duct-Taping Toddlers

AP

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Nov. 1) - Authorities allege a woman duct-taped her two-year-old and three-year-old sons together and left them alone while she went to work.

Twenty-five-year-old Agla Vincent has been charged with child abuse after a seven-month investigation.

Vincent was a naval officer at the time at the Jacksonville, Florida, Naval Air Station. A spokesman says she completed her service and was discharged in August.

In March, a witness heard the children crying and called police. Investigators say that when military police arrived, they found the children taped in a bedroom with feces and cereal scattered on play mats on the floor.

Vincent has denied leaving her sons home alone.

Unbelievable!

That is a unexceptable...i mean i would never dare leave mandy alone,i run to the bathroom and back!!..thats how long i dare leave her alone..lol that women does'nt deserve kids,there are women who are not as lucky which would give any thing to bare children. :frusty:

I cannot believe someone would do something like that towards their children! The Navy offers so many serves for parents which for the most part it is free. Even there is daycare, it is a fee based on rank, that cheaper and better than out of town. Even still if she had problems finding someone to watch her children I have no doubt that her command would give her time off to find it. It is not like everyone in the military gets 30 days leave days per year. She has no reason and she disgrace every single parent in the Navy.