Sign in to follow this  

Is anyone watching this show? I've been watching it from the beginning and it has really grown on me.

I've been watching since the beginning and I'm really liking it. It has become one of the shows that I regularly watch, or tape when I can't. Easily one of the best new shows of the season (along with Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and possibly Justice, IMO).

indeed, I am a fan as well. It is a lot better than the pilot episode lead me to believe, the first episode was a little slow. I too have been watching it from the beginning and it is getting really good. I wonder what is going to happen in the future, are they all going to come together and form the X-men? lol :P

I agree that the first episode was pretty slow and hard to follow. But its gotten a lot better since then. I wonder how the series will go when they all finally get together and prevent the nuclear bomb from going off. Everything is currently building up to that point. After that, whats next? The Justice League?.... :P

I've also been watching the t.v series "Heroes" since the Pilot episode and find it interesting be surprised how all the main characters come together and save the Cheerleader and the city of NY from the big explosion.

Nov 17 | George Takei will play the father of time-traveling fanboy Hiro Nakamura on NBC's smash hit Heroes. Takei will appear in the Jan. 29 cliffhanger, according to TV Guide. Masi Oka, who plays the Japanese superhero, declares the casting choice "brilliant."

this week's episode was really good, I think that it is all leading up to a battle between Sylar and Peter. They both have the same powers, so I see a showdown happening. It was also cool to see Stan Lee make a guest appearance, so they almost admitted that Heroes is based on X-Men

Stan Lee was a nice surprise. I agree with you that a showdown is in the works between Siler and

Peter. It was a terrific episode!

Funny though casting Stan Lee as a Bus Driver at the end of the Episode and with Stan Lee at the end it might have some X-Men styles to come and I also agree about the showdown between Syler and Peter bound to happen sooner or later?.

so, what did you guys think about the season finale this week? Pretty interesting, especially hearing that there is someone worse than Sylar, the little girl saying that he is worse than the boogeyman (which is what she calls Sylar). It definitely left me wanting more after that ending of the episode, I'd be interesting if Hiro turned out to be the man who battled the dragon like in the story his dad told him

so, what did you guys think about the season finale this week? Pretty interesting, especially hearing that there is someone worse than Sylar, the little girl saying that he is worse than the boogeyman (which is what she calls Sylar). It definitely left me wanting more after that ending of the episode, I'd be interesting if Hiro turned out to be the man who battled the dragon like in the story his dad told him

It was a great finale! I'm sorry that Nathan and Peter died.....or did they? I had to question the solution to the problem of Peter blowing up. Since flying was his first ability, why didn't Peter just fly up himself and blow up? Why did he need Nathan? Just curious.

With so many major characters dead, I wonder whats next and who will carry the show?

I love it. I want the cheerleader :laugh:

I'd like that absorbing powers deal..

It was a great finale! I'm sorry that Nathan and Peter died.....or did they? I had to question the solution to the problem of Peter blowing up. Since flying was his first ability, why didn't Peter just fly up himself and blow up? Why did he need Nathan? Just curious.

With so many major characters dead, I wonder whats next and who will carry the show?

Peter currently cannot use more than one acquired ability at once. Apparently, the future version of Peter from Five Years Gone could do so but this is likely due to five year's worth of practice. So, he couldn't fly with Ted Sprague's ability out of control.

Peter is likely not dead because he has Claire's ability to regenerate and he did survive the explosion in Five Years Gone as well. Nathan is harder to call. I believe Adrian Pasdar is contracted to return but with Season 2 being titled "Generations", I believe he could in fact be playing Peter and Nathan's father (whose appearance was heavily based on Adrian Pasdar's in the Graphic Novels).

But really the only regulars who's fate is in doubt are Peter, Nathan, Matt Parkman, and D.L. Hawkins. They still have a lot of characters to carry the show and there are plans to introduce new characters next season.

As for the finale, I thought it was good but overall not great.

So what did everyone think of the premiere? I thought it fell a bit flat, imo. Hard to figure out what is going on. How is Nathan still alive when he blew up with Peter?

He could have known that Peter was about to explode and dropped him before he exploded with him. I wouldn't be surprised if they explain it once Nathan finds Peter. Nathan will probably remind Peter of who he is since Peter lost his memory and the conversation of the explosion will probably be brought up. Just like I wouldn't be surprise if Hiro turns out to be the hero he heard stories about as a kid since the hero in the past with that name is such a loser.

I actually thought it was a pretty good episode. It got me hooked back on to the series. Dominic Keating was at the end of the episode, so that was cool :)

Dominic Keating was at the end of the episode, so that was cool

I completely missed that! Who did Keating play?

Heroes is getting good. I love the story line in Japan. And the cheerleader is toe-tally crazy. :)

great episode last night!!! Both Nicelle Nichols and Dominic Keating were on the episode. It also had a great twist at the end of the episode

double click to read spoiler -> When Sylar killed Michelle (the illusionist from season one that kidnapped Micah) I was shocked to discover that the form she went by was also an illusion and she was actually an over-weight girl. Nice twist :)

Edited by Gamera

It was fun to see Nichelle on a hit show. I loved her "Welcome to Newawlins!"

This week's episode was great. Keating was really good in it! So somehow Sylar survived but no longer has his powers. He's just as evil though.

The Second year of Heroes or at least Chapter " 2" is turning to be quite interesting and exciting with the returning Characters plus seen so far 3 new ones in the show.

not sure how Peter and Nathan survived the explosion?

and 3 former trek alumni:

Takei-Nichols-Keating

another cool episode. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that every that has their powers because they are related to the people in that secret organization and that company has something to do with it. Look who we know is related, Nathan, Peter, Hiro, Claire and now Matt. All of them have some relative in the company

I bet Kor37 like that 619 last night :hug:

Edited by Gamera

It was a good episode and YES....I loved the 619!.. :) I read where they reviewed many hours of WWE tape to come up with just the right move.

So these are actually the 2nd generation of heroes? Interesting.....and Matt's father is actually worse than Sylar? That should be cool too!