Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enigmatic_mystery

Cat's out of the Bag

Ok, in an effort to log in and actually spend more time on here because it's teh awesome, I'm making a log. I seem to update journals pretty regularly, so why not? Anyway. On to my crazy life. I'm currently a senior in high school and I'm also a lesbian. Might as well just put that out there now so when I post something along the lines of "So my girlfriend and I were watching a movie when my best friend leans over and whispers ball sweat in my ear." you all aren't like (Oh My Gosh!) when did this happen O.o.

Anyway now that it's out of the way. I'm a complete theater geek as well as just a total geek in general. Well. My friends call me the Closet Geek even though I'm quite, um, out, about my geekyness. I guess that's what you get for going to contacts, playing sports and dressing in the most awesome stuff you can find. Meh. Ah well. The Closet Geek shall pwn 'em all in Super Smash and Soul Calibar. :P

I have a pretty full week coming up; my mom is leaving for a week for some conference and I have the car. You know what that means! No more riding the bus! Woot-woot! Ok, as you can plainly I'm not a big partier...well, with random people. This Friday I get to see my friend from college, she's coming down for a visit and actually letting me drive her to school! See, she got into an accident a few years back and came out when she should have died, so she is near phobic of letting others drive her. Then I have a meeting of my school's diveristy club type thing; Humanity United (you will see much of this) and it should be interesting because most of the board is mad at one single board member for being a general nutcase and a few choice racial comments. Then that night after the meeting I am heading over to my best friend, Jeff's house for a movie night with Ben, he's like my older brother and the lovely Mandy (she is goddess in human form. Ok, more like Satanist with a really, really weak spot for fluffy things and my hair). I hope to not be made out upon by Jeff and Ben and NOT be bit by Mandy...it won't end well for either of us considering she's dating someone. :blush 2:

Anywho. Late, mates.

Yay a reader! :P;

Anyway. So it looks like as of 9:08 PM Mandy is a no go for the whole movie night thing. Which royally sucks; but what can one do when a parent decides to be psycho and not let someone go. Even though she's covered for a ride both ways thanks to yours truely AND tickets for M*A*S*H. Meh. I have a long drive to Stroud Mall tomorrow to pick up Ben and since I don't know how to actually get there I'm taking the only other person who knows how to get there...Mike. He thinks he's a ninja and he's hot doodoo...but no. He's not. He's strange and over protective of me just because I stand up for him. But Ben gets shot gun and Mike poses a problem we can always throw him out of the car on the interstate. :P Yes, I am a cruel child.

I'm a little sad that Mandy can't come for the sheer value of having someone to talk to when Jeff and Ben start to attack one another. It's annoying being the ONLY one without someone. I'm not saying "Oh dear, I'm so sad I don't have a girlfriend, pitty me." it's just I'm usually always the only one out of the group who doesn't have someone to cuddle with or do...other... stuff with. *Ahem* I know Mandy has a boyfriend, but still it'd be nice to have someone to skit off with and like go for a walk or something while Jeff and Ben are making out or something like that. Wow I just said something A LOT.

Yeah. But life goes on and I haven't seen Ben in forever so it's not like I'm not going to go; I will. I'll just...become extremely involved in the movie at the most random times. Hopefully Mandy will talk to her mom and can get her to say yes; because in all honesty Manda is really the only one who can go. Devin (Biggest flirt ever/ insanity in small sophie-form) can't come because she's in the marching band aaand everyone else is either busy with rehersal or not on good terms with Ben (AKA, his ex).

Tomarrow. Ben. Strouds. Wow. Yeah I have it all set that I have a cover so that my mom thinks I'm at another mall getting a chunk of my Halloween costume from 5:30 on and I'm leaving the school at 3 so I'm thinking I will get to Stroud Mall at 4-4:30 then Ben gets there at like 5-5:30 and we are home by 6-6:30 and I am back from dropping Ben at Jeff's by 7:30-8:00. Just the right amount of time to go from my school to the other mall, spend time hunting for the shirt then come back. Everything should fall into perfect place. I know it's not the best idea to doup my mom, but she randomly changed her mind about me picking him and Ben staying with me Saturday (she's afraid we'll have sex or something and yes she knows I'm a lesbian, but she's in denial. Bad denial.) and there aren't really any buses that run from the mall to my town. Even a town over. Middle of nowhere PA over it. S.O.S

Yeah. I started to rave again tonight; cracked myself a few times in the arm, forgot how much that hurts. Bare skin, too. But I'd rather get cracked on my bare arm than in my face because the string for the glowstick caught on my shirt. I should have Jeff or Ben tape me doing a bit so I can put it in this thing.

Late Mates!

*Rubs eyes* Ben's all squared away at Jeff's house and Jeff's mom loves me for tiring out their 13-14 week old Sheltie puppy before I left. :P Loki is too cute. Anyway. So I got to Strouds and back obviously safe and sound; however those two words don't by any means rule out getting lost. Very lost. So lost we ended up in another state. Well, Mike and I got lost a grand total of twice because there are no street signs in this darned town. The third time was...well....we ended up in the next state. We all thought since I live close to the Water Gap, if we just went toward it we'd find Milford and then just go from there since I would know where I was going. Uh, bad idea. We knew we were lost when I realized Pennsylvania was 12 miles the other way. :P

But that's out of the way...MOVIE NIGHT IS TOMARROW! YES! I can't waaaaaiiiit! *Dances* But as of now, I have a very large AP English project due tomarrow. So I should stop procrastinating and just do it! (I need a Nike sign...)

Late mates!

Ah, budding romances are such sweet things to observe. Ben and Jeff; I've never seen Jeff happier and Ben either. So movie night was fun, we watched movies til we fell asleep on the couch and then Saturday we all saw the WAHS Players preform M*A*S*H, well we got bum seats so we more or less heard it. Ben knocked out the light board because his seat was right up against it and he scootched so he could see better and out went the lights. Then I had to drive home.

That was an adventure in itself. I left around 10:30 thinking "It'll take me a half an hour to get home and I'll be home at exactly 11:00", which by law is my Jr. license curfew. No. First off it was raining, slick and starting to freeze, second off I ran into a large accident on the only that would get me home before 11. So I had to turn around and take the very large loop that put me another half hour out of my way and take the interstate home. Let's just say I didn't get home before 11 and I didn't go over 45 the whole way home. Black ice sucks.

Anyway. Tomarrow is Halloween and though I have no raving videos to show you all I do have a picture of the best pumpkin on earth and sometime this week I shall have pictures of my costume. My lovely demon. :P

I'm thinking I'll wear my fangs tomarrow; see how long I can get away with it then I can have Cody do my tattoos down my back and my arms then I'll slip on the eye makeup and BAM insta-hellion.

TehUltimaPumpkin.jpg

I am offically the happiest I've been in a long time! I just got back my 2ns SAT scores and I got a 1660. I jumped up 100 points in math, my worst subject and in Crit. Reading by 100 as well. All this together brought that score up from 1540 to a 1660. My chances of getting in to my choice college have just shot way up. So much worry I had has just dissolved away and for the first time in a while I am confident about where I will go. It's an amazing feeling and I love it.

Anyway. Halloween.

Linkage.

Careful, she's dangerous.

Gaurdian Demon

Rockin' out to the WAHS band!

Yes that is me, yes that is mesh and no the tattoos aren't real. :frusty:

Needless to say it was fun; not much in the way of candy, but still, I got to see my Shaney, who dressed as a deva-devil

So I just got back from seeing this year's Drama Comp. peice for my school and WOW. I couldn't breath after it...amazing. It was a 40 minuet cutting of Crime and Punishment. Too godly. But that's the par for WAHS. :blink: *Proud to be a part of that amazing team* They followed it with a short Opera called Telephone, it was a much needed dose of comedy after that.

Anyway. Friday kinda sucked. Humanity United is on the verge of dying. Nothing is being done and there is no communication. Two of my best friends had a huge fight on Thursday over it and I'm caught in the middle. It's Jeff, my best friend who means the world to me and Mandy, my other best friend and I would die for. It's not cool to be caught in that.

I don't want to loose either of them. I'm ready to have a breakdown myself.

Mandy had one friday and some personal stuff that I thought I burried came back up...and I think I'm gonna cry because it seems like I'm loosing Jeff. I'm nautious...I'm gonna go get air.

Humanity United is on the verge of a breakdown. I've put so much of myself into the club that it hurts to see it so decreped. Sometimes I think I"m like a little dog that's got hold of a chew toy. Maybe I should let it die? It would certainly save friendships...Jeff and I are hurting...we're just not as close because we are both stressed. He's scared that Mandy will wedge between us because she broke down in my arms last Friday and I would die for that girl. I keep saying she won't....I know she won't I won't let her. It's happened before I guess. I just can't stand the thought of loosing my very best friend. We're closer than that...it can't be lost over a club.

Sure it's a great cause...it's worth fighting for...but is it worth ripping up your closest friendships because you're caught in the middle? No...

I don't know what to do.

I do know that I'm scared about loosing them all...it's a club, a high school club...this shouldn't be happening.

Perhaps all of you should take a step back and look at the large picture here. Like you said, it a High School Club. I'm sure that all of you value your friendship more than a High School club. If this club is causing so much stress between you, just disband it.

Humanity United is shakey and none of us are really sure where it's going or what's going to happen now that Jeff has quit. I don't know what I'm going to do when January comes. I'm going to give it one last fighting push. Then I'm done. I think.

Anyway. Happier stuff. Last Friday there was a dance. A fun one; dispite the whole *Only going to play rap* thing, but it was dancable so I danced, a lot. A couple of people from the WAHS players were there; didn't dance with any of them, even in the little circle dance thing; too shy. Gabby and Lea are nice enough, but I also look up to them, yes they are in my year, but still; their talent is amazing. I'm pretty shy around people who I look up to a lot. But meh. I danced with a bunch of my friends and just had a general great time. On Saturday I went into the town over and hung out with Mandy, Cody, Eric and Santina for a while because Horror Fest fell through- 18 and up to buy tickets and Eric's mom wasn't home. So we just vegged at the mall for a while, I got a fedora and we all bought stuff and looked into a new game system and some computer games. Eventually though this very annoying gaurd started to follow us around and every time we stopped to rest (sit at a bench because Mandy has a thing with her legs) or get a coffee he'd be like "You can't stand here, you have to keep moving, if you're not buying something, leave." Which was a little dumb considering it's a mall, last I checked you were allowed to just hang out at a mall and sit on a bench after buying stuff to remove the tags and actually wear it. :Shrug: I donno, must be new or way too through.

Ok so much for logging in frequently...but I have good reason. I've been very busy, I present my senior project in exactly one month and I've been doing a lot of heavy filming and lots of drawing and just general peicing together. Also; I've been packing for a move. By this time next Friday I will be sitting in a brand new house; it's in the same school district but it's a little closer to everything. Anyway. Biggest thing. Someone came very close to shooting my school up. Apparently he had a very bad family life and he couldn't get a date so he decided to kill everyone in the school and then make the girl he "loved" watch him kill himself. Screwed up. The worst thing was that some of my closer friends knew this kid and I didn't know him...scary. But I was still going to go in the next day because some of my friends were going in because they had to...stupid I know...but still. I talked to one of the WAHS Players, Chris, a lot that night...we both went back and forth...found out we have more in common than we realized...he's my lovely transexual. He's not really a transexual, he's just rather fem....which isn't bad. They caught the kid at midnight with the stuff he was going to use and the next morning there was no one at school...the scariest and most mature thing to happen...

Funny thing. I knew if they didn't catch him I'd go in and I'd most likey get caught in the cross fire because I'd try and stop him. I know it's dumb to try to be a hero...but when your friends are getting shot at because some kid can't go get help...then...well...yeah.

Happy note. I'm trying out for The Scarlet Pimpernel , which is this year's musical. It's such a good play and the music rocks too...I have auditions Wens...I hope I get in! I don't care if it's nothing major, I just want to not be on the sidelines with stage crew this year...it is my last year.

Good luck with the project and I hope you get a good part in the play.

Scary stuff about that kid that wanted to shoot up the school..... :assimilated:

i can relate to the whole wanting to shoot the school up almost happened when i was in school. it was going to be on valentines no less. the kid had bought bombs and guns but didn't do anything.

good luck with the play.