Sign in to follow this  
Goose

How Many Message Boards Do You Visit?

I'm here unless a msqual error is keeping me out. When that happens I'll go over to the save star trek site or st.com and bash the bashers.

Also, if a member posts a link to their new site here then I'll visit it and if guests are allowed to post I'll say hello and wish em luck.

The Miami Dolphins website, and Sister Trek...Sister Trek is a site set up and used mainly by all the old school refugees from ST.com. Admiralbill Gomec, Starbase 63, Bonja, Dandant, 24thcentfan, Kunfuzed and Gabe Logan are a few. Garrovick will not come over for some reason.

I love aquariums, and I know a lot about them, so I also post at "My Fish Box"

I dont post as 8247 there. Maybe I should. lol

Garrovick will not come over for some reason.

Because you don't offer cash incentives! :lol: It's true, in the "olden day's at st.com whenever someone would post a link to a new site he would ask "how much cash would he get for joining". :) Remember now?

Garrovick will not come over for some reason.

Because you don't offer cash incentives! :) It's true, in the "olden day's at st.com whenever someone would post a link to a new site he would ask "how much cash would he get for joining". :) Remember now?

I fugured it was because with all us other dominant posters gone, he is now the only supreme being there. lol. Thats what we all at that sister trek have concluded about him. :lol:

Had it up around 6-7 for a while (one non Trek), but a few died and I cut back since life's been busy. Has just been 2 lately, but it may be 3 now that I'm here. I'm likin it so far. :dude:

I'm most active on the Kitchen Table (Anne McCaffrey fan site w/some other stuff going on), then here. I used to post on scifi.com, but not anymore. I also run a mythology forum. Other sites I visit include www.bpoi.org (related to the KT) and a writing forum.

I only visit this board, used to go to StarTrek.com, but since I found STF.net I have never been there again.

Oh, wait, I am a member of a Robotech forum, but I have only been there once B)

Edited by Stelfan