Sign in to follow this  
master_q

October Mess Hall Chat

October Mess Hall Chat

Voyager_messhall.jpg

I have been speaking to a few people in PM about having a scheduled chat here at StarTrekFans.net.

Please reply and tell us what days (preferably weekends) / times are feasible for you to be apart of the live chat. :nono:

Right now, three Saturdays in Oct is good for me to be able to attend. I cannot plan anything for weekend of the 21/22; we're going to be away that weekend. No Sunday in Oct is good for me.

So the 7th, 14 & 28th is ok for me to attend.

From the available replies........I would say that Saturday, October 14 at 4PM EST looks good. But let's wait a little more before making this official.

Alterego, when we lock down a day & time, could you send out a mass email about the upcoming chat?

OK...I guess I will take the step to make it "official"

Our October Mess Hall Chat will be on Saturday, October 14 at 4:00 PM ET.

Unless there are any objections, Alterego, maybe we could sent out a mass email to see if we can get a few more people to attend?

are brand new members able to attend too? I understand if not:)

Yes, absolutely! The more that attend the better.. :)

Good Morning. Later this afternoon we will be having our chat!

Hope to see you there. Come on down!

(Personal Note: After this weekend I will be in "hiatus" from StarTrekFans.net due to some projects. ...Looking forward to the chat... :) )

Thanks for Coming!

Roy was there...so we had to get three (chat room) "moderators" to watch him: three-to-one. (You know how Roy is...)

Sorry I missed it. 1. - I was having trouble getting on the site from my computer and 2. - I was out of town in Springfield (IL) visiting the Lincoln Presidential Museum. Also went to the Dana-Thomas House (Frank Lloyd Wright site) for a tour. Hope everybody had fun and hope to be there for the next chat!