Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Computer Customization

I looked recently online for Star Trek computer themes and found one that was perfect. It sounds just like LCARS, and the on screen fonts look like the TNG moniters. So I was wondering if there was anyone else who had there computer costumized with Star Trek stuff.

:unsure:

I looked recently online for Star Trek computer themes and found one that was perfect. It sounds just like LCARS, and the on screen fonts look like the TNG moniters. So I was wondering if there was anyone else who had there computer costumized with Star Trek stuff.

:unsure:

Do you mean the System 47 screen saver ? You will find that one page back. ;)

Stardate:213595.9

Yeh my computer is customized.Not so much with the LCARS but i have a star trek font,my computer makes the same acknowledge noise as the Enterprise D's does.It has the computer's voice(Majel Barret)all my cursors,arrows,ect are Star trek icons, and my icons on my desktop are Star Trekish(I had way too much time on my hands :unsure: )

A good place to get this kind of stuff is www.stinsv.com

Oh yes I know this website very well :unsure:

My PCs are all full of ST sounds, and I have Jean-Luc talking when Windows starts and ends, if there occures an error he says "Merde", a question is "What do you want?" and so on ;)

No one finds out where everything is placed because I changed all the names into Star Trek - names...

Of course I also use Star Trek wallpapers and even desktop themes... They are so great.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have Trek wallpaper and screensavers at home and work. My home computer has many sound files of Data. I think I have every Trek font ever done downloaded on my computer. Still working on the rest now.