I liked the movie, it wasn't on the par of say Spider Man or X-men, but it reminded me of what I enjoyed about Daredevil when I read the comic book. I also thought Colin Farrell did a remarkable job playing Bullseye (even though he didn't wear the original costume.) I also didn't mind any of the changes they did when they translated the comic to film (a Black Kingpin, red headed Elektra, no costumed Bullseye etc...) Also you can't fault any movie that has Jennifer Garner in it.

I liked the Movie a lot. I certainly didn't find it boring. I think it is definately worth seeing..

Click for Spoiler:

There does seem to be 1 part missing to me. The part where he learns how to use his talents.Who teaches him?

this to me was a very interesting, and entertaining movie, i plan to go buy the dvd here shortly. as was said, its not quite up to spider-man, or x-men, but none the less an excellent comic to movie, movie.

i just resently viewed it and thought that it was good even though i will have to agree that bulleseye stole the show if he was not in it it would not be that good and the sfx i thought was good even though i was watching it on a lab top

i liked it ...though they did get rid of

Click for Spoiler:

jennifer garner ....shes f@#*kin healthy....

For those who have never read the comic book, especially those from the sixties, it was probably a boring movie but to those of us who are very familiar with the Marvel universe, it was a great movie. Another prime example of moviemaking finally catching up to the imagination of the Comics. I thought the Daredevil movie was a very fine adaptation of the comic on par with Spider-man, X-men and the Hulk. Those who didn't even know Daredevil existed before the movie came out and have no background with the character just probably didn't understand what he was all about.

I didn't like it very much, it was kinda boring. If you're a Daredevil fan you might like it more but if you're not then I don't recamend seeing it.

*Sigh* The only problem of being a HUGE comic book nerd from 1992 to 2001 is having to watch all these characters I enjoyed as a youngster being exploited and thrown on the big screen forever ruining the nice little picture I had of each of them in my head. Daredevil and Hulk after it were only Meh..(which is Digs for so-so :laugh: ) With DD they spent too much time on his blind-dar and not enough on his intelligence and sometimes brutality. Sure I'm looking deeper into this then I should, but I know this stuff so I can. I'll keep it short tho. DD is a much darker character then they made him out to be and Afleck didn't do it for me.what else can I say..overall I enjoyed seeing it on the big screen after I swallowed all my But but buts..Go Marvel! it's about time they get back at DC..plus X2 rocked and Spidey's gonna knock em dead now that the've got the whole "This is Spiderman" story out of the way.

sorry..when your 13 and socialy inept you read alot of comics.

For those who have never read the comic book, especially those from the sixties, it was probably a boring movie but to those of us who are very familiar with the Marvel universe, it was a great movie.  Another prime example of moviemaking finally catching up to the imagination of the Comics.  I thought the Daredevil movie was a very fine adaptation of the comic on par with Spider-man, X-men and the Hulk.  Those who didn't even know Daredevil existed before the movie came out and have no background with the character just probably didn't understand what he was all about.

i never read the comics, nor was i as familiar with DD as i was the rest of the marvel comics movies, but i still enjoyed the movie greatly. but then i am an avid movie fan, and i love those kind of movies. well alterego, maybe catch it on the ol' tele when its on.

I haven't seen it yet, but then again I don't really have alot of time to do much of anything really. I do most of my posting here while I'm at work if that tells you anything.

Uhh, watched about a quarter of it, and decided to go work on some paperwork instead... Not much on comic book turned movie ideas. Though a few have been good.

:) I really wanted to see this movie. Who wouldnt want to see Ben Afflack in tights, sweeet.

Note: I do love the comic book stories as well, X-Men, Green Lanter, Spiderman, etc...