Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

STF Picture Viewer

Thanks Takara. :lol:

I am sorry for not recognizing you jdigs, I must have somehow missed that shot when it was originally posted. :look: Forgive me?

VaBeachGuy

On dial-up the pictures loaded fine. Took about 3/4 minute to load the first picture then 6 mins in total to load and view all pictures.

I'm jealous. Who is that hanging onto Kirk's arm?

Thanks for the pics.

VaBeachGuy

I'm jealous.  Who is that hanging onto Kirk's arm? 

Thanks for the pics.

That would be me-who else?

VaBeachGuy

On dial-up the pictures loaded fine.  Took about 3/4 minute to load the first picture then 6 mins in total to load and view all pictures.

I'm jealous.  Who is that hanging onto Kirk's arm? 

Thanks for the pics.

I'll have to see if I can make the puctures smaller, they're about 20k to 30k each.

I have dial up and it took about 30 seconds for the first pic to load and then less then 10 seconds apiece for the rest of them.

I have dial up and it took about 30 seconds for the first pic to load and then less then 10 seconds apiece for the rest of them.

Really? I wonder why yours was so fast but other's are so much slower.

ok now can someone take my avatar pic, and turn it into a crew pic? oh yeah i prefer an ENTERPRISE uniform. :bow: oh yeah even better yet put me in a shot with t'pol. oohh baby. :) by the way this is the only pic of me that i have on the computer. so it'll have to do for now.

ok now can someone take my avatar pic, and turn it into a crew pic? oh yeah i prefer an ENTERPRISE uniform.  :bow: oh yeah even better yet put me in a shot with t'pol. oohh baby. :)  by the way this is the only pic of me that i have on the computer. so it'll have to do for now.

Give us a pic and we can do it. Right now though your avatar is a pic of a fire department crest so I can't use that. :)

ok im about to change my avatar, to the pic of me i had there. ill be back sunday going camping for the weekend. talk to you all later, thanks.

you got that from flash mx didnt you? i just got it, but my computer is being a jerk lately so i havent been able to play around with flash mx yet.

you got that from flash mx didnt you? i just got it, but my computer is being a jerk lately so i havent been able to play around with flash mx yet.

Yeah, I've been playing with Flash MX lately. It is a pretty complex program. So many possibilities with it

well heres my first attempt at making a pic with my head on it. i took tripps body only cause i thought it would be cooler to be with the captain than the cheif engineer. lol

well i just tried to resize it bigger, and it was extremely fuzzy. so thats not gonna work. i started with a rather small pic. so i guess it doesnt wanna be bigger. lol