SPIDERMAN on MTV

I think this is a great movie based series. The CGI animations are sometimes on the cutting edge of this medium. The story picks a couple years after the movie; the three main characters Peter Parker, Mary Jane and Norman Osborne are all going to the same college.

Of course PP is trying to keep his alterego identity secret and that puts a big strain on his relation ship with MJ. NO is still out to get even with S for the death of his Dad.

Most spectacular are the new villains, both recurring and one time only, the writers are coming up with imo, fairly fresh material while capturing the spirit of PP being Spidy. Granted, it is only a cartoon and some of the continuity factors get stretched thin but we all here think the good outweigh it's shortcomings.

Have you seen this one, what do you think of it?

Stardate:213592.8

Hmmm looks alot like the old Spiderman cartoon they used to show all the time.That was a good series and if this is going to be the same then i may have to take a look.I generally dont watch MTV but i will check it out.

i didnt know anything about this, when is it on? sounds cool, id like to check it out.

In our area it is on at 10:00 and 10:30pm on Fridays, there have been an occasional marathon to allow people to catch up on missed episodes so check you're listings for the week, you also might find the info at the link supplied at the top of this thread. Lots of cool things to see about the series at that link as well.

I just saw two eps last friday and I think this is an excellent show. To my suprise Brian Bendis Michaels has a hand in the production of this show (for those non comic book geeks he writes a very succesfull comic book titled Ultimate Spider Man.) When I saw that credit I was saying to myself, finally their getting some input from a present day writer into a tv or movie incarnation. Voice acting is superb, Doogie (Niel Patrick Harris but he'll always be Doogie Howser to me), Ian Zering and Lisa Loeb never sounded better.

I was eating a late dinner the other night when my youngest nephew came flying into the kitchen and dragged me into his room to watch this new spider-man show.The CGI blew me away.It was awesome.I know my nephews are both sold on this one.