Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Stargate SG-1 cancelled, Atlantis renewed

Just 2..well...there was that cartoon, Stargate Infinity..but anyhoo.

Stargate SG-1, coming to an end after 10 years.

Stargate Atlantis, renewed for their 4th Season.

After ten years I think SG-1 should end, SG-A getting a fourth year is great, and I did watch SG-I a few years back... it could had been a whole better then it was.

I too am a fan and agree that it's time that SG-1 stopped. It has went down hill ever since Richard Dean Anderson left the series. I have never really liked Atlantis, it's okay but the characters do not have the chemistry those of SG-1 have. I HATE McKay!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:laugh:

Kinda bittersweet but then again a full Decade of SG-1 is impressive enough guess its time to let SG-A take

over the mantle and am happy it has a 4th year coming see if it can last as long as SG-1 had?.

Why? I can't believe it. they need to stop cancelling my fave shows.. first threshold ,then enterprise ,now sg1 when will it end?

Why? I can't believe it. they need to stop cancelling my fave shows.. first threshold ,then enterprise ,now sg1 when will it end?

As stated, SG-1 has lasted an impressive 10 years. It's time has come....but hey...maybe they'll get picked up by another network...doubtful..but maybe.

there have been talks to do another Stargate movie and it has been said it would be of the SG-1 cast. Maybe it is time to start a movie series like Star Trek. They already have the first Stargate movie, now it's time for the second film!

i'm not surprised sg-1 got cancelled, i mean i'm a very big fan but the whole ori (i don't know how to spell it) thing got weird but if they backed the ori stuff off and when back to exploring the galaxy it could last. Didn't like atlantis thought it sucked. I did hear that MGM were looking for another channel to take it.

Aaarrrggg! I really enjoy this show, but perhaps it's a matter of cost also, since it must be expensive to produce and the stars salary must be high too. I have found the Auri (not sure of spelling either!) to be less interesting than the replicators, but still an interesting opponent. No one can replace Richard Dean Anderson and I miss Don Davis too, but even so SG1 is far better than most shows on TV imo. I will truly miss it. :laugh:

it's spelled Ori

I have been watching season ten all yesterday (Flesh and Blood, Morpheus, The Pegasus Project, Insiders) and I'm going to watch 200 and Counter Strike tonight. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I think that this season is one of the best. A lot of exciting episodes and the lead up to a big battle. I didn't really like the replicators

Edited by Gamera

The Ori made total sense!

The Alterans being our creators, and the Ori being the Alterans evil cousins made total sense!