Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

Superman against Trek aliens

I saw this topic on IMDB and it looked like a good discussion.

If Superman individually went up against all the forces in the Trek universe (Klingons, Borg, Dominion, etc), who would he beat and who would beat him?

I say that Superman could defeat every force except for the Dominion and possibly Starfleet. Of course Superman would mow through every ship the Dominion can offer, but it would still be too much for him. Knowing how much influence the Dominion has, I'm sure they would find out about Kryptonite eventually and stop at nothing from getting some.

The Borg wouldn't be that much of a threat, seeing as how their technology won't work on Kryptonians unless they somehow assimilated some while they were in their weakened state after Kryptonite exposure, and the fact that both the crew of the Enterprise and Voyager killed 2 queens.

The Klingons, Cardassians, and Romulans are too sure of themselves, so they'll fall easily.

The Borg wouldn't be that much of a threat, seeing as how their technology won't work on Kryptonians unless they somehow assimilated some while they were in their weakened state after Kryptonite exposure, and the fact that both the crew of the Enterprise and Voyager killed 2 queens.

What makes Kryptonians invulnerable to Borg technology? The Borg have assimilated thousands of species. I'm sure they could adapt to assimilate them as well.

BTW, the Enterprise and Voyager didn't kill 2 queens. We don't know for sure whether the Borg were destroyed by that virus the future Janeway brought or not. The Borg Queen in Voyager was the same Borg Queen seen in First Contact (although Voyager initially had a different actress play the character).

Back on topic, I don't think Superman alone could defeat the entire Romulan, Cardassian, etc. fleets by himself. The Tal Shiar or its counterpart in other worlds would probably find out about Kryptonite and modify weapons to use it against Superman.

Edited by Takara_Soong

The Borg would defeat Superman. The Adaptoids just about finished off Superman until Hawkman brought the equalizing disease to the Justice League sanctuary. Like the Adaptoids, the Borg adapt as they progress in their battles. The Borg would take several lickings, but would still keep ticking, until they took down the Man of Steel.

Q....no brainer.

Agreed about the Klingons, Cardassians, and Romulans.